**Click here to See The New Y-Dr3$ta Video For the "Sac Anthem"!!! Somethin Vicious**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
yo, i respect ya hustle, I like to see sac artist shine and take it to another level, but the flashin was killin me though. keep doin ya thang dog.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IS IT JUST ME OR AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED THE FLASHIN' ON THE VIDEO? IT KEPT IT EXCITIN' AND THE BEST PART OF THE VDEO ID YOU ASK ME.

COCA-LEAFS,
NOW THAT'S WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKIN' BOUT. AS LONg AS YOU CAN BAK UP WHAT YOU STRESSIN' AND BREAK IT ON DOWN, THEN YOU ADD VALIDITY TO YOUR POINT AND BECOMES CONSTRUCTIVE. I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SUggESTIONS, CAUSE YOU gIVEN THIS MAN A PERCEPTION AND ENCOURAgIN' TO BE A SEQUEL AND FOLLOW TRENDS.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
EDJ I'm just giving the guy some insight as to what would work for his particular situation. Nothing too complex for him at this point, I mean we're talkin about a rapper that has an album cover that says WANTED FOR MURDER OF THE RAP GAME REWARD $1,000,000! If i gave him a creative Idea it would probably go over his head or disturb the whole process of Free Will and thus wouldnt be his work any more.

I know you read my whole post folks, and you have to admit I had some quality points and REALITY to back it up with, However EDJ i know you dont give a fuck about Y- Dr3sta and prolly wont waste much more of your time on this thread but I'd be curious what kind of off the beaten path advice and sugguestions you would have provided him. Also when you gonna paste a link up for some of your old tracks cause Id like to bump um again.

REAL THINGS

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
COCA-LEAFS,
THE SITE AND VIDEO NEED TO BE FINISHED FIRST. BUT I SHOULD DO SOME TEMPORARY SHIT FOR THE TIME BEIN'. WHAT WAS YOUR SICCNESS NAME, CAUSE I KNOW I KNOW WHO YOU IS?

BUT YOU STRESSED, "EDJ I'm just giving the guy some insight as to what would work for his particular situation. Nothing too complex for him at this point, I mean we're talkin about a rapper that has an album cover that says WANTED FOR MURDER OF THE RAP GAME REWARD $1,000,000! If i gave him a creative Idea it would probably go over his head or disturb the whole process of Free Will and thus wouldnt be his work any more."

I HEAR YOU. YOU AIN'T gOT TO TELL HIM EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD DO IT CREATIVE-WISE, BUT YOU CAN POINT THE MAN IN THE RIgHT DIRECTION INSTEAD OF OFFERIN' WHAT YOU SUggESTED.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "I know you read my whole post folks, and you have to admit I had some quality points and REALITY to back it up with,"

NO DOUBT. I COMMEND YOU FOR THAT. MOST FOLKS DON'T DO THAT. I WISH MORE DID. AT FIRST IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WASN'T.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "However EDJ i know you dont give a fuck about Y- Dr3sta and prolly wont waste much more of your time on this thread but I'd be curious what kind of off the beaten path advice and sugguestions you would have provided him."

JUST TO STAY AWAY FROM THE NEW-BOOTY PLAYED OUT SLANgUAgE AND TRY TO BE MORE ORIgINAL. AND THAT INCLUDES FLOW, MUSIC AND N-E-THANg IT INVOLVES.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Alright I finally watched it last night and Y-Dr3sta did ya thang. I ain't got no video so up so I can't tell him what he should do better... just do the damn thang. The flashing and the sync bothered me... but the overall concept was felt. Good shit man, keep it up...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i'm get the video and all,...but dogg,...i'm slow,...
how do you pronouce your name?

and i really am trying to learn more about you,..and if i can help like i did for our friend flossy i will,..so dont take this as a diss,...but you said that you gonna have this on b.e.t. uncut,....what is the reqirements to have a video on there,....
i'm sure there is some fourm of deal they have,..as to just sending in a dvd or a m-1 tape in,....i never got into learning about them orver at bet,......can you lace us?

thanks for your time,...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
SLOWPOKE said:
i'm get the video and all,...but dogg,...i'm slow,...
how do you pronouce your name?

and i really am trying to learn more about you,..and if i can help like i did for our friend flossy i will,..so dont take this as a diss,...but you said that you gonna have this on b.e.t. uncut,....what is the reqirements to have a video on there,....
i'm sure there is some fourm of deal they have,..as to just sending in a dvd or a m-1 tape in,....i never got into learning about them orver at bet,......can you lace us?

thanks for your time,...
My Folks works for Channel 31 n 13 news out here in Sac, So I can get anything played any time on any channel if I want, anybody can as long as u got the money and requirments.. Airwaves are Expensive as Fuck tho, G'zzz, U buy em by the time slots, Shows like Bet uncut, Arent going to be as Expensive as 106 n park tho ya Feel me, the Shows that Have the better ratings n most people watching cost the Most n vice versa the rest ya dig, u damn show cant just send niggas a dvd. Just like the Radio, it aint even about heat n talent no mo, iss about money, n thass why Shit like 50 cent, Kanye West n the frachise boys is on everytime u turn on the radio. Not cuz them niggas is Raw, Cuz They Got Jd, Aftermath n Rocafella paying for advertisements, Radio, tv Production n Mags. Ya dig so I'ma uncut this Video 4 now, And I got some 106 n park shit Flowin with my other videos later this YEar... (And is pronounced : Y-Dre-Sta)

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
@ Everybody who gives a fuck or not...

We was just fuckin around tryin new effects on this 1, not goin 4 the Same concept as all the rest ya dig, It wasnt fulla bitches cuz I got x rated dvds droppin 4 dat, I got www.GotDimes.com 4 yall for all dat.... Anybody can make a video with A gang of bitches twirkin it and folks will watch it to see Cakes n Titties, but u really gotta spit some real shit to have Somebody in the world who dont know u watch ya whole video of mostly u and Slump that, over n over again, buy the Albums, posters, n everythang wit ya name on it ya feell me, but they focus a lot mo on u for the time they do, I coulda had a thousand of my gangstas from all over in the video, but this is a visual introduction to the world of Y-Dr3$ta, The best thang since the pistol... I been in the Game for years but theres a difference between a fan seeing a video and hearing a cd...

And to really fuck wit peoples heads, I Wrote this song over 4 years ago, haha, And Niggas is Slappin it on all 7 continents like it just came out yesterday, Orderin albums from here to the Netherlandds, thass the difference between Venom, and Just a Hot track, So whether yall feel me n my movement or not, I'm not trippin, JUst respect the Fact that is Farealz..

so Lace them Chuck taylaz up

& @ Cocoleafs, u aint feelin my shit, but u in my post mo than me gangsta?? Iss Nuthin tho, I browsed thru ya Post, U try that, And I'll do what I do, and Lets See who can say they lived they life 2 da fullest befo we stop breathin... Cuz if I die tomorrow I can already say that, All this Shit is Extra, I shoulda been dead... Many Times, I'm at a comfortable position in life where Critism, talkin shit & Internet bangin Cant Phase me, I would rather have niggas talkin shit about me on the web and knowin about me then not knowin bout me, cuz if they aint hatin u aint doin it right, n iss nuthin... u can soak that 4 Free Mayne...

@ Everybody... on some deep down shit, Fuck all this Industry Bizz 2 da side 4 second, if Iss fuck me, then is Fuck u 2, n thass from the Heart bitches!!! MUch Luv 2 all my real fans that held a nigga down n supported the Cause over the years, I respect that...

Apr 25, 2002
Ive seen 2 videos from different bloodlines in the past week and everyone has different likes and dislikes. On this video it was hard to concentrate with the scene switchup and effects. In a day with new technology surfacing everyday its better to move with it. I can't knock you for it. You did your thing now for people to get a better perception it makes it that much harder. Too much movement, a video supposed to flow and get the audience to understand what it is your song is saying. Your boy has some kind of production knowledge and works for a well established network that play with big budget toys. None of the basics in film production was displayed. But like you said you were happy with it and thats all that matters right? I liked the song. Id have to hear it more cause listening to it for the first time and trying to see the video at once made it hard for me to make a well thought out judgement. You have a good motivational drive folks. Keep doin what you doin.....

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Flossalini said:
Alright I finally watched it last night and Y-Dr3sta did ya thang. I ain't got no video so up so I can't tell him what he should do better... just do the damn thang. The flashing and the sync bothered me... but the overall concept was felt. Good shit man, keep it up...
West wit it Floss, Wait til u see what March 3rd is gon be lookin like mayne...