Chuy Gomez fired from KMEL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Forget Trayvon.

#JUSTICE4CHUY

Everyone get your picket signs ready, and lets march down the streets on our knees at Chuy height level and show these fuckers we mean business

Feb 2, 2006
when i stayed in arizona the local station was independent...in the mid 1990s they would play complete uncensored cds starting at 11pm until 2 am...the show was called friday night flavas if i recall correctly...the legandary dj fashen (sp) was the only one who held it down at 5-6 pm...then he departed and power 92 went to shit faster then benzinos career flopped lol

then the clear channel empire gobbled up power 92 and the station started playing techno music :whatthefuck: i think power 92 also started playing techno for some reason until the techno fad died out...at lunchtime was the only time the station had and old school on...all of a sudden they start playing bullshit like 50 cent "disco inferno" or chingy "balla baby"...in the end before i left arizona power 92 got the manbdate from teh clear channel regime and went top 40

Props: Mixerr

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006
For all you Bay cats, be glad you don't live in Sac, we used to have a bomb radio station back in the 90's. Davey D and E-Bro on 102.5. Every time I hit the Bay or LA I retune my stations. Only good station we have up here V101.1 which is old school. Sac radio fucking sucks and they have never supported local artists.
all my folks up there been tellin me how bad the radio station is up there in sac...whenever i would complain about the radio out here, they would tell me its way worse up in sac...

Apr 25, 2002
For all you Bay cats, be glad you don't live in Sac, we used to have a bomb radio station back in the 90's. Davey D and E-Bro on 102.5. Every time I hit the Bay or LA I retune my stations. Only good station we have up here V101.1 which is old school. Sac radio fucking sucks and they have never supported local artists.
102 and KMEL was both equally as dope back then. they both turned to shit at the same time in the late 90's. but radio kinda turned to shit in general so it makes sence. and i wouldnt say dudes didnt support local artists. Brotha Lynch used to get play in the early 90's. and they played Sick Wid It shit pre-Mailman. then after Mailman like everybody else.

and around 2007/08 or some shit they had the future flava show or some shit.
it was all hip hop exclusively from 916/707/209 area. nothin but. radio changes. you gotta expect to move around as a dj.

i wouldnt be suprised if KSFM or KWIN picked up Chuy.

Jan 30, 2007
102 and KMEL was both equally as dope back then. they both turned to shit at the same time in the late 90's. but radio kinda turned to shit in general so it makes sence. and i wouldnt say dudes didnt support local artists. Brotha Lynch used to get play in the early 90's. and they played Sick Wid It shit pre-Mailman. then after Mailman like everybody else.

and around 2007/08 or some shit they had the future flava show or some shit.
it was all hip hop exclusively from 916/707/209 area. nothin but. radio changes. you gotta expect to move around as a dj.

i wouldnt be suprised if KSFM or KWIN picked up Chuy.
No doubt, I remember the future flava show it didn't have a very long run. I seem to remember on the inlay of Lynches tape for Loaded where he said fuck 102.5 for not supporting their own. I know Davey D got fired from 102.5 for something he said on air and then showed up years later on 103.5 and then just disappeared. I also remember Davey D doing an interview with kanye West and he was talking shit to Davey D and belittling the shit outta him

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
dudes like macklemore are turning rap into a joke
since billboard changed their scheme his song about a thrift shop was #1 smh
everybody is hyping up that bum like hes the next eminem :confussed::wtf:
his career is gonna be over within 2 years and nobody will give a shit anymore
Eminem is still good. He just changed his humor. That's all. He's getting older. Eminem has a daughter to take care of. I even bought the Recovery album! 4/5****!

It's the same here in Austin. I feel you dude.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
. I seem to remember on the inlay of Lynches tape for Loaded where he said fuck 102.5 for not supporting their own.
yeah i never understood that. Lynch got 24 Deep play. i dont know what the fuck he was expecting after that. he didnt make radio music. and his Rest In Piss radio cut wasnt a radio song, just a radio version. if Season had treal radio songs, he probably woulda got played back then.

May 5, 2005
The radio has been trash since Clear Channel. Thank Bill Clinton for that shit. They play the same 8 songs all day everyday for 4 months and when they finally play a new song they act like it's some ground breaking event. Even though there are thousands of dope new songs being released every week by thousands of artists. But oh wait one new song by Drake after hearing this pussy ass Canadian faggot try to sing 7 times in an hour for 4 months, is breaking news and gets played 5 times in a row with the faggot Dj's overreacting talking about how dope it is.

Now this ugly fat fake bay transplant from Fresno has replaced Chuy? Good Luck. KMEL will be playing nothing but fist pumping Electronica music in no time.