CHURCH APPEARANCES BY DAVID ROCHA (KNOWN AS SIR DYNO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
i thinkk so deathrow haha, dam i hella aintt even religious though, butt ey as a man every1 makes their own choices, i have neither negative or positive 2 say exceptt he lookks hella differentt wittoutt locs on haha

Apr 20, 2008
im glad to see dyno is alive and out of prison.

at one point everyone was asking "whens dyno coming out"

some people thought he was dead.

but here he is.

who cares if hes religious now....
thats what 8 years of hard time will do to you,
make you open your eyes!

most you kids got too much free time in your hands and dont know
what to do with it..

wait till you hit the pen and have nothing but time to think

but fightin another mans war is exactly how you end up where dyno ended up..

Apr 20, 2008
HIS CHOICE PRODUCES MORE NEGATIVITY THEN POSITIVITY IN MY OPINION.
yeah it does. i bet all the "hard ass homeboys" think dyno is a bitch ass sucka for turnin religious but REAL homeboys who lived and breathed this game for so long understand his choice and arent offended by it whatsoever.

i give him props!
he aint no snitch or a sucka. because he aint hiding out like
all the other fools that ratted on the NF

dyno did his time. and hes out.
he aint targeted by no one and hes got balls showin his face in the streets!

Jun 17, 2009
yeah it does. i bet all the "hard ass homeboys" think dyno is a bitch ass sucka for turnin religious but REAL homeboys who lived and breathed this game for so long understand his choice and arent offended by it whatsoever.

i give him props!
he aint no snitch or a sucka. because he aint hiding out like
all the other fools that ratted on the NF

dyno did his time. and hes out.
he aint targeted by no one and hes got balls showin his face in the streets!
FIRST OF ALL IM TALKING ABOUT HIS CHOICE ON GOING THAT ROUTE FROM ANOTHER ROUTE HE CHOSE, IM NOT TARGETING HIS MAN HOOD NOR AM I SAYING HE'S A "BITCH ASS SUCKA." SECOND, I NEVER SAID AND NEVER CLAIMED TO A BE A HARD ASS HOMEBOY.

Aug 17, 2007
make you open your eyes!

FILTH DEE SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE IT MADE HIM WEAK MINDED.USING "GOD" AS A WAY OUT....

THINK OF HOW TO BE BETTER AT WHAT YOU DO AND WHO YOU ARE FILTH DEE SAYS....

FILTH DEE DOSE AGREE WITH THIS....UNLESS YOUR VERY SIMPLE MINDED YOU SEE SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS....

THANK YOU

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
im glad to see dyno is alive and out of prison.

at one point everyone was asking "whens dyno coming out"

some people thought he was dead.

but here he is.

make you open your eyes!

most you kids got too much free time in your hands and dont know
what to do with it..

THATS REAL TALK BRO..PEOPLE REGARDLESS ARE GOING TO TALK DOWN OR HAVE NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY, BUT THEY WILL NEVER GO THROUGH WHAT HE HAD TO GO THROUGH..HE STILL GETS PROPS TILL THIS DAY FROM PREVIOUS HOMIES THAT USED TO RAP WITH HIM AND THEY RESPECT HIS CHOICE IN LIFE AND HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM..NOW FOR YOU THAT THINK ALL UR FAVORITE RAPPER'S ARE OUT THERE 24/7 DOING DIRT, KILLING SCRAPS OR WHATEVER CAUSE WHAT U HEAR IN THE SONGS,YOU REALLY NEED TO OPEN UR EYES..

Dec 26, 2004
'Formally?' Well, hate to see him not come back doing the Homeboy music but like everyone says hes man making his own decisions doing what he really has to do with himself. Him better himself I can respect that, cant always be pleasing everybody.

So Dyno N ALG gonna hook up?

Aug 17, 2007
FOR YOU THAT THINK ALL UR FAVORITE RAPPER'S ARE OUT THERE 24/7 DOING DIRT, KILLING SCRAPS OR WHATEVER CAUSE WHAT U HEAR IN THE SONGS,YOU REALLY NEED TO OPEN UR EYES..
EXACTLY......DYNO PROLLY NEVER EVEN SHOT AT A ENEMY IN HIS LIFE BUT HE SURE TALKED BIG ON THA MIC.....THEN SHIT GOT REAL,THEN HE TUCKED HIS TAIL.....

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
EXACTLY......DYNO PROLLY NEVER EVEN SHOT AT A ENEMY IN HIS LIFE BUT HE SURE TALKED BIG ON THA MIC.....THEN SHIT GOT REAL,THEN HE TUCKED HIS TAIL.....
Maybe he did or he didn't. I've seen how some heads get locked up & claim Christian, but then go back to their old ways when out. Dyno seems real to me & I'm sure his raps were exaggerated, but you know.. The man obviously has been called to something & I still have the same love for him. Never believed the rumors & seeing his current pic's throws the slash across his face out the window!