CHURCH APPEARANCES BY DAVID ROCHA (KNOWN AS SIR DYNO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
MARCH 28, 2010

Minister David Rocha will be preaching @ 2pm
@ Holy Ghost Temple 8531 Church Street. Gilroy Ca.

MARCH 31, 2010

Minister David Rocha will be preaching @ 7pm
@ Centro Vida (Youth Service) 2295 East Fremont Street. Stockton CA

APRIL 11, 2010

Worship by Mizz Dana & Preaching by Minister David Rocha @ 10:45am
@ United Christian Center/ Lighthouse. 10301 Seymour Street, Castroville CA North County Middle School

APRIL 30, 2010 David Rocha testimony @7pm
@ Centro Vida 2295 East Fremont Street. Stockton CA

This will be a live testimony givin by David Rocha know to many as (SIR DYNO) and will be recorded live for his up coming dvd scheduled for release on June 2010.

Please continue to visit us online at WWW.PARAKLETOSONLINE.COM for updates, for audio, video, and for any upcoming events.

Aug 17, 2007
AND AFTER ALL THAT SUPPER VATO LOKO SHIT HE WAS RAPPIN ABOUT HE'D WALK ANY YARD AND HE WAS THE HARDEST ESE,I MEAN "ENE" ALIVE AND THEN COME OUT A CHURCH BOY?

I SAW THIS SHIT COMMIN

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
WTF?? THATS CRAZY, WHATS UP AKAZIE BRO^^ HAVENT HEARD FROM U IN AWHILE BRO
that aint akazie bro thats trajik dumb fuck lol just fuckin wit you but yea ima go to that preachin thing in Gilroy. theres nothing wrong with becoming a minister Rev. Run is one and he did a lot for hip-hop and gets a lot of respect. Dyno's the same way he did a lot for homeboy rap. if he wasn't for him a lot of the homeboy rappers you know wouldnt have been rappin if it wasnt for him and DRF so much respect for the man and I wish him much success with what ever he chooses to do

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
its kool everyone is entitled to there own opinion wether its a positive or negative..many people dont even know the real deal of whats happened in his life and go along with all the he say she say stuff they here from a friend or what they simply read online thats not even true..i bet sum of you on here didnt even know that before he went to prison he already had stopped recording music and focused more time on his family..but like i said when the dvd comes out, all those questions many people have had over the years will get answered and directly from himself not from the internet..whatever any choices a man makes to better himself and his family i respect that..

Sep 24, 2006
Funny how the fliyer reads Mizz Dana of course she can't put Miss, Music by Soldiers4Christ of course they gotta use the Number (4),Then They Gotta Mention Formerly Known as "Sir Dyno" Just a few thingz i don't see wight about this.....IMO

Feb 1, 2009
Much respect to Dyno for doing what he beleives in....There will be supporters and there will be people have have only negative things to say, but im sure he knew that already.

Dec 4, 2006
At one point you have to GROW UP and enjoy life without needing to watch your own back...

fuck what the next man thinks about my next move, it's my life, my moves..NOT YOURS...

props to Dyno though...

Nov 2, 2002
i propped Jorge for posting the info, i was curious about what dyno was up to.
not saying i "like" what dyno is doing or anything