choosing a bank

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All 4 the Bay said:
^^^^i have 2 DL's. is that ok?
if they have the same numbers on them......ya know, P2367421 on both of them, they wont work, dont matter if ones a id and other one is a dl........if they are different states your good.....and i dunno who said student ids dont work, we take them at wells fargo as long as they are within the current year.......2005-2006, or 2006-2007

Dec 9, 2005
ridingonrims said:
dont use washington mutual..right now my card is in negative mode..which is bullshit..if u keep withdrawing without depositing nothin,your card wont work in negative mode until u deposite sumthin..and when u do it takes 2 to 3 days to be activated again..so if u where out of town and only using a credit card and it go's into negative mode..your fucked and assed out..fuck with baqnk of america i recently opened an account there and i havent had any problems with them..fuck washington mutual..

LOL

You go into 'negative mode' by having little or no money in the bank ! Step it up homey !

All 4 the Bay said:
^^^^i have 2 DL's. is that ok?

Thats how I got it...one with my DL and one with my ID...this was @ WAMU...I don't know about nobody else...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Sounds like some of ya'll need a damn job.. quit overdrafting, going on "negative mode," etc. and any bank should be okay!

If you plan to go on "negative mode" isn't that why credit cards exist?! You don't treat your bank account like a credit card mayne.. LOL!

Jun 27, 2002
ok first you need to find one by the freeway...at least within 6 blocks or so....a fast car, preferrably one that is common on the streets, no flashy colors, or have a second car waiting....i'd recommned fully automatic weapons for the job,
a few weeks before scout out the bank your thinking of, check to see the number of cameras, the postions, number of tellers, aveage amout of foot traffic duirng closing,location of the vault....etc

wait....your talking about USING a bank...to like....keep money in right?

never mind