chingy gets clowned on wendy williams show(link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is the music industry, not contra for nintendo

and be real yall wouldnt do shit, cuz youd get manhandled on air and made a laughing stock of a whole state

shit dont work like that
you dont just get to hit who you want

its not like real life where things get handled because a shock jock put you on blast

its like even if wendy williams talked shit about you thats more publicity then most rappers got in years.

wendy williams aint gon' do you any worse than the internet will..trust that

if rappers wanna punch anyone its bloggers...kids on allhiphop...mediatakeout...things like that

wendy williams aint gonna follow you all day...thats tmz.com and shit

and then its like..half of you wouldnt even become a rapper that would end up on wendy williams...your record company send you there and briefs you...punching a bitch out on a promo probably would get your label deal revoked...lol

the whole point of the wendy williams show is to be a sitting duck
just lik howard stern, or the o reilly factor

at the end of it all youll probably shake her hand

and if anyone ever taks her out its ognna be method man but i think even he realized thats her scumbag ass job....no biggie..welcome to new york home of big mouthed assholes

Mar 18, 2007
i know i would never be anything to be on that show jus hypothetically speakin, i woulda teed off on her though, i wouldnt of cared about gettin jumped or what not thats happen plenty of times to me but thats just cause ive yet to learn to control my temper..but on another note what the hell happened with method man? im a youtube it or somethin to see if i can find anything..she must not have anyone str8 from the hood on her show, they must be all hollywoodized or something or they must not be allowed to bring there entourage in there with em..

Mar 18, 2007
damn that bitch is a cold character talkin bout meth's wife and she sick like that..i aint hear her interview jus meth talkin bout what she said.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
most people who go off on her its from a phone

she aint gonna just allow someone to get interviewed that wanna beat her up

the people who go to her show prolly get briefed for legal reasons like look were gonna tear your new album apart

chingy knew what he was in for

and its a perfect match, no one cares about chingy or wendy williams so it gets people talking about something they wouldnt have

Mar 18, 2007
^tru, cause i damn sure dont give a fuck about either one of em, but here i am a day later still talking about this shyt..i just dont see why some people would voluntarily put themselves on that show, who needs that, that bitch aint boostin nobodys career so why fuck with her.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
people are experimenting with new ways to get noticability as finished artists. so if bow wow acting like a fag on BET gets a gangster rap forum talking about bow wow, thats more than he would have got

the internet has changed everything

look around at some of our own threads, kavio threads clim threads

looking like a fucking idiot to get buzz

i guess its a 'if a tree falls in the forest' type deal

Mar 18, 2007
thats real, i aint think about it like that..
yeah i woulda never known bout lim or kavio if it wasnt for those threads, so i guess they got there name out there one way or another