chingy gets clowned on wendy williams show(link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

how chingy jus sittin there gett'n dissed and not sayin/doing shit... i guess he excepting what they sayin as the truuuff

Apr 7, 2006
^^i think hes tryin to be humble/professional. i give him a bit of props for that cuz if he responded they woulda gossip and shit on him more.. thats wut they want.

add-on: chingy sound like a congested old man in this lol and theyre some bitches.. chingy aint that bad.

Mar 18, 2007
^true thats all they wanted was a reaction so they could run with it and he kept his cool but damn they were disrepectin and he went out like a ho..i woulda slapped that bitch with a stack a papers and served that guy a 3 piece.

Mar 18, 2007
i wonder if anyone's ever done anything to her? i always hear her name bout shyt like this but this is my first time actually hearing one of her interviews, she cant have ran off at the mouth to that many people and not got handled..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wonder if anyone's ever done anything to her? i always hear her name bout shyt like this but this is my first time actually hearing one of her interviews, she cant have ran off at the mouth to that many people and not got handled..
i heard her husband is 'thorough'
im not gonna elaborate on what that means

thats what i heard from some NYers

which is why she didnt get dealt with during the method man shit

Mar 18, 2007
well that explains it then..her husbands thorough, so aint nobody gonna touch her and if thats the word on the streets in ny, then u know it gotta be true..

May 5, 2002
well that explains it then..her husbands thorough, so aint nobody gonna touch her and if thats the word on the streets in ny, then u know it gotta be true..
mf's hold grudges longer than a mf can be 'thorough' .. it would b a shame 4 her to get her ass beat 10+ year from now when someones kid run up on her old ass ..