Chingo Bling - The Money & Masa Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
Juice said:
Here's some pics from the show!

Noon & Juice
lol so thats who dude was..lol.. my homegrrl was all infatuated b ut she got a man so i had to go get dudes pic and a hug lol...u know on behalf of homegrrl...

Dec 11, 2002
You got some dope pics Juice.. looks like you put it down as always.. I'll have to make a trip out that way for the next tour..

Jan 7, 2003
tite pics,mayne....yeah Chingo Bling is a down to earth cat...he took time to talk to his fans,when he was here in Denver last month....i got sum cool footage of Chingo actin tha fool on my cam....

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
chiligrrl said:
lol so thats who dude was..lol.. my homegrrl was all infatuated b ut she got a man so i had to go get dudes pic and a hug lol...u know on behalf of homegrrl...
Yep, that's Noon! He's a member of my group the 4 Young Ridaz. We're workin on some thangs as we speak so you should be seein more of him in the near future.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
KALYN said:
You got some dope pics Juice.. looks like you put it down as always.. I'll have to make a trip out that way for the next tour..
Thanks Kalyn! You know I alwayz try to put it down the best I can. It ain't too hard either cuz I alwayz have a good team behind me. And anytime you wanna make it to a show out here just let me know. I'll show ya around the town.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
stabdozer said:
tite pics,mayne....yeah Chingo Bling is a down to earth cat...he took time to talk to his fans,when he was here in Denver last month....i got sum cool footage of Chingo actin tha fool on my cam....
Thanx homie! Chingo Bling is a real cool cat. He doesn't let his status get to his head which is alwayz a good thang. I'm still waitin for him to bring Cleto though. lol.

Dec 11, 2002
Juice said:
Thanks Kalyn! You know I alwayz try to put it down the best I can. It ain't too hard either cuz I alwayz have a good team behind me. And anytime you wanna make it to a show out here just let me know. I'll show ya around the town.

Hey I appreciate that Juice.. on the real, I do. And I'm gonna take you up on the offer, hopefully before the end of the season.. :)

Keep me posted on what you got goin' on..