Chingo Bling - The Money & Masa Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
What's up y'all? This is your boy Juice a.k.a. The Sun God. Just wanted to let you know that it's goin down real big here in the Northwest August 5th and 6th. Chingo Bling, Fade Dogg, Flatline, Chocstilli and a list of others includin myself will be puttin it down for The Money & Masa Tour. So, if you're down for the brown or just wanna "Get Around" like 2 Pac...come out and see latin hip-hop at it's finest! You won't wanna miss this..."Por favor believe it!" - Chingo Bling

And if y'all need tickets hit me up on this thread or send me a PM. They're $10 in advance and $15 at the door. You best hurry too cuz they're goin faster than Chingo Bling's tamales!

August 5, 2004

Bogie's Night Club
1124 W. Front St.
Boise, ID
All Ages Show $10/$15 at the door

August 6, 2004

Coco Loco
2558 N. Columbia Center Blvd.
Richland, WA
21 + only $10/$15 at the door

Performances by: Chingo Bling, Fade Dogg, Flatline, Chocstilli, Texas T, Brown Ecstasy, Big Serg, JUICE, Stoned Kings, Double O' Ryderz, Big Fub & Eloheem, Untouchable & Kino.

Jul 31, 2002
hehe.. i'm all over this..i been dumpin flyers in walla walla for y'all .. eh hot poop says they'll slang ur tix juice.. lemme know if u come to town....

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^That's a beautiful thang chili! Thanx for helpin out! I probably won't be able to make it out that way for a minute, but I'll call Jim to see what I can do. Maybe I can just send him some tickets in the mail or somethin. I'll figure it out one way or another. Thanx again!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is Chingo going to be selling Tamales?? I grubbed on some of them when I was down in Texas last summer and they were bomb as fuck. LOL... no but really they were good. I will have to slide through the Richland WA show and see what its all about. By the way where they fuck is Richland WA??? Doesn't matter because I am always down for a road trip.

Nuttkace

oh never mind i seen in the flyer Richland is one of the Tri-cities...... I'll be there for sure. Plus I have never been to that part of Washington so it should be interesting.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Nuttkase said:
Is Chingo going to be selling Tamales?? I grubbed on some of them when I was down in Texas last summer and they were bomb as fuck. LOL... no but really they were good. I will have to slide through the Richland WA show and see what its all about. By the way where they fuck is Richland WA??? Doesn't matter because I am always down for a road trip.

Nuttkace

oh never mind i seen in the flyer Richland is one of the Tri-cities...... I'll be there for sure. Plus I have never been to that part of Washington so it should be interesting.
I'm sure Chingo will have a suitcase full of tamales homie! lol. If he doesn't then I'll have to hit up my mama to cook up a batch for all the homies. lol. Anyway, yeah slide on through, I'm sure the show will be off the hook! Hit me up if you need some tickets. Aight...peace!

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
I'm sure there's more shows in the works, but for now the only 2 shows for The Money & Masa Tour are In Boise, ID and Richland WA. August 5th and 6th. I'll keep you posted on anything I find out. Stay tuned...

May 2, 2004
aww cool shit i hope you come to colorado

Flatline? i havent heard of him in a while I used to have his cd dead man walking but it got stolen but i still go tthe poster, is there a site where i can buy that shit again?

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
San Juan said:
aww cool shit i hope you come to colorado

Flatline? i havent heard of him in a while I used to have his cd dead man walking but it got stolen but i still go tthe poster, is there a site where i can buy that shit again?
The tour just might go there homie. You never know. This is just the beginnin. Anyway, you can get Flatline's cd through Chingo's website. www.chingobling.com. Just click on the new merchandise section and you will find it there. Peace!

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
I haven't had the chance to meet him so I don't know if he's bangin or not. And also I haven't had the chance to hear his muzik so I don't know if it's worth the fetti. I've heard some good thangs about him though.