Chingo Bling - The Money & Masa Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
woowoo!!!
chili n regg gonna be in tha house @ chingo!! cali is home.. but since my house is up there i am really looking forward to going home..who needs the beach and swimming pools and 80 degree weather..i mean i miss wheat trucks, dust and 110 degree weather fa sho!!! anyway atleast i got a show to go to when i get back.. lynch and d.e. put it down real big in santa cruz.. sold it out...who gonna bring em up to the nw???

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
eastbayrider510 said:
jus a question bout flatline...i seen doode flamed up in an old ad...he bangin ?...n is his cd werth the fetti?
Sup homie...naw, Flat don't be bangin brotha...that ad you seen is his 1st album and that's the one he still pushin right now...DEAD MAN WALKIN...his label is called BLOOD MONEY MUSIC. His album goes hard...more than half the album is bangin..which in almost anyone's book is a pretty solid album. He's good people's mane....has a drop on my new mixtape coming in a few weeks.

- PLAYA RAE

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Boise show was dope..

The show in Boise last night was dope.. when Texas T put the last show together at the Big Easy the turn out was crazy, Bogies is a lot smaller but Chocstilli, Chingo- Flatline-Fade Dogg were dope on stage..
Texas T and Kino did their thing as well... the new Chingo CD is worth the bread, Chocstilli hooked me up with his CD as well but I havent had a chance to listen to it yet..

I posted up a couple pics in the Eastside forum on Raptalk.. there will be more pics posted up when everyone gets back to town..

Jul 31, 2002
yeah but i aint hostin em.. if someone wants to hit me up...chingo dint have no tamales, no cleto...i wanna know how this dude who started out as a joke turned gangsta over nite tho...i was sad that it wasnt the goofy ass dude i thought he would be...the show was cool..i dont exactly own any texas rap myself (oh wait kumbia kings) but i had to show out for juice and the stoned kings you know i support the northwest for real....our local boys put it down..i even sold a juice cd to my girl after his performance..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Chingo isnt gangsta... hasnt ever come off like that to me anyway.. the shows that I've been to of his he's talkin' about tamales and hoppin' around on-stage on one foot, tryin' to get his boot off to show the crowd..lol.. he's a fool on-stage but puts on a good performance. Did you pick up his new CD?

I'm waitin' to see how the video turns out.. should be some comedy..