Chinese Lady fight with a Sista on Muni

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
she better be glad she got off that bus because she was surrounded and was probably headed to the nearest buffet table

sweet & sour kneguh
general tso's kneguh
orange kneguh
kneguh ribs
fried wonton kneguh
kneguh rangoon
sesame kneguh
kneguh combination
kneguh with broccoli
roast kneguh(half)
kneguh lo mein
kneguh fried rice

May 27, 2008
My Chinese coworker was translating for me... He said the Chinese lady was taking up 2 seats, as was explained & the black lady told her, not asked her, to move her stuff off the seat.... thats whats started the argument initially.

but then again, I dont speak Chinese, so I am taking someone elses word for it.
Nooo, the black lady was taking up two seats. At the beginning of the video the old chinese dude says "beat the bitch's ass!" and the chinese lady in pink in front of them is like "no, don't hit her" then after the black lady throws the punch, lady in pink says "don't let that bitch push you around" and when the chinese lady is talking she basically says "i politely asked this bitch to give up one seat, she was taking up two seats. she is a bitch!"

Apr 25, 2002
I just wish those other fools on the bus had not come between them.
Yeah what the fuck is up with that shit? I fuckin HATE when people break up fights. It pisses me the fuck off. I once got in a fight on the VTA in San Jose, anyone that touched me got hit. Everyone who fights should attack anyone who tries to break up the fight. That's my take on things.

Pussy ass people.

Apr 25, 2002
lol....she lucky she didnt get hop sing'd by all them asians....id like to see that asian bitch try that shit while rollin on the 15 through the HP, the sista was outnumbered like fuck, looked like shes was rolling through china town or the aves...lol
LOL @ outnumbered. She was only fighting ONE other person. Just because there were a bunch of asians on the bus doesn't mean she was about to get jumped. That bus was full of pussies.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yeah what the fuck is up with that shit? I fuckin HATE when people break up fights. It pisses me the fuck off. I once got in a fight on the VTA in San Jose, anyone that touched me got hit. Everyone who fights should attack anyone who tries to break up the fight. That's my take on things.

Pussy ass people.
you can get somebody hurt BAD, pulling them back from a fight, I saw somebody do it, and the dude who was losing, caught dude with a shot, as his arms where held to his side by some fuck who broke it up, I felt hella bad for dude. When i was 17, I got in a fight with some 22 year old dude at the mall, I was scared of em a lil, so i wrestled em, and choked him out cold, didnt really wanna box a grown ass man, well the cops pull me up, and there holding my hands back, and dude stumbles to his feet after he wakes up, and throws a punch, I threw the cop, and ducked, but for that, the cops ganged up on me, and busted my head open, just a earlier chapter in my love affair with the police.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
The Moral of the Story?

Crouching like a tiger, hiding like a dragon > Flying like a butterfly & stinging like a bee