Chinese Lady fight with a Sista on Muni

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
I know everyone sees people sometimes getting rowdy, talking shit and wishes that they would just fight well here is some footage of some shit going down. Real talk i think the chinese lady won that fight or scramble i guess but What you guys think?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Shit went bad when she decided to fight an old asian bitch.

We all know ALL asians know karate.

Bad move black lady, you got served by chun li's grandma.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I swear I grew up thinking all Asians knew martial arts like people naturally knew how to eat. My pops did Karate up until his twenties and we had a grip of karate movies. As a kid I never fucked with asian kids in fear they would back flip over me and whoop my ass.

Nov 20, 2005
oh man LMAO...from youtube:

Chinese Lady fighting with Black Lady over a seat in a san francisco muni in chinatown.
TRANSLATION (Sorry if my translation is off)
Old Man#1(0:01 Beat that bitches ass.
Old Lady#1(0:02): Don't hit her.
Chinese Lady in the Pink(0:23): Don't let that bitch bully you.
Chinese Lady: (0:09): This bitch got the nerve to yell at me for me asking her politely if i may sit down. (0.48): If that bitch didn't want to let me sit down don't mean she got to bitch at me. (0:59): I didn't yell at you bitch why you going off on me. If I don't stand up for myself, she won't get scared. (1:44): Dare to fucking pick on chinese people?
(2:05): This bitch hogging the seat and I asked nicely if I may sit and that bitch kept hogging the seat. She has no heart, always bullying chinese people.
Old Man#2(1:26): Hit that bitch.
Old Man#3(1:33): Beat that bitch ass.
Old Lady#2(1:37): Don't fight no more.
Old Man#2((1:59): Beat the fuck out of her!
pig831 (13 minutes ago) I was in the bus.
the fact is.. the black woman took two sit..the chinese woman said excuse to the black woman, she wanted to take a sit, too. but the black women didn't agree. and then.. they start fuck up with each other.. holy shit..
wwwbarangayjologscom (3 minutes ago) Reply and at the end of the video the black lady just gotta fix her hair you know.......you cant look like u just got effed up by some chinese lady :)
~k.