Child rapist gets what he deserved.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah but did you have to say "ass pumped full of aids cum?" You're adding in details that aren't there and probably didn't happen

Yeah I think this is the gayest thing I've ever typed and this whole sequence of posts is entirely too gay to participate in more, abandoning thread

Wait, I just realized you were the one that posted this in the first place lol wtf is occurring in your brain

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean if you wanna rape a man, thats on you breh. i wont be helping. but he definitely deserved it.

one thing ive noticed is people who spend a little too much time in the pen start getting 'weird'

like whoever was number 10-20 have some extra problems. by that time hes probably bleeding everywhere and got multiple mens seed deep in him. like if you really wanted to rape him after all that, i dont know what the fucks wrong with you. thats beyond gay. thats like, gay cannibal- sicx/brotha lynch season of the siccness type shit. you know you catchin some sort of STD.

id stab him with a homemade shank in the ass cheeks , but outside of that aint gon be no peanut butter jelly time.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wheres the eat a booty gang at times like this

the extended jail family of eat a booty gang lookin like:

the CO shoulda threw a few boxes of condoms in the cell. honestly. i mean you gonna do gay rape, atleast have safe gay prison rape. everyone in there got the booty warrior disease right now cuz they wanted to play prison thug.

Last edited: