Child rapist gets what he deserved.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know. I don't think the first thing that would pop into my mind if I was in a cell with someone who did something as heinous as he did would be "I'm going to rape you so fucking badly." But maybe that's just me because obviously 20 other guys thought otherwise. It's just that I'm pretty sure a good ol' fashioned group stomp out would have gotten the same point across.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I don't know. I don't think the first thing that would pop into my mind if I was in a cell with someone who did something as heinous as he did would be "I'm going to rape you so fucking badly." But maybe that's just me because obviously 20 other guys thought otherwise. It's just that I'm pretty sure a good ol' fashioned group stomp out would have gotten the same point across.
i agree one hundred prercent but at the same time these fuckers need to know what pain that shit causes.

May 4, 2005
I mean.. I wouldn't be apart of the shower posse neither.

but I think theres a difference between getting beat down and getting gang raped. if youre rapping and killing kids... you should be beaten and humiliated severely... if not killed.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They could've sentenced him to death, but that wouldn't have been justice. I think him getting his ass pumped full of aids cum is justice.
Dude needs to suffer the rest of his life,fucking with children is the worst thing you could do.
This is the gayest thing I've ever read