Chess not Checkers..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Man I started chess up on Instagram and Twitter, a while back that's dope y'all are up on it.really started getting into chess and all the little styles there is. The game is one of the most complex but "seemingly" simple there is.

I gotta restore my iPhone but I'm on iPhone Game Center as G @gas 01

I accept all fades for sure and got most of the pro versions of chess on iPhones games

Glad more ppl are playing chess now I'll have ppl to play against. I've been getting better with time but the computer still fades me lol

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
I play on instantchess.com
I used to be on a chess team when I was a kid and had a jacket with a knight on the back. Shit was mad intimidating son.
Man I started chess up on Instagram and Twitter, a while back that's dope y'all are up on it.really started getting into chess and all the little styles there is. The game is one of the most complex but "seemingly" simple there is.

I gotta restore my iPhone but I'm on iPhone Game Center as G @gas 01

I accept all fades for sure and got most of the pro versions of chess on iPhones games

Glad more ppl are playing chess now I'll have ppl to play against. I've been getting better with time but the computer still fades me lol
Jump on Chess.com and we can see who the best player on the sicc is