Chess not Checkers..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Materialize Everything When I Play, All Is Mine In The Game Of Chess And Life. I'm More Than A Conqueror, I'll Defene Words Even And Make New Ones And New Meanings Because I Come From A Crested Family, And If Your Thinking Is Like Mine You Can Have My Blessing Too.

Move Your Bishop, She's Mine. All Your Pieces Are Ladies And Will Fall To The Mack - Macknolia.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I've Had A Dream Of Two Great Kings On Horse Back Going Up Against Each Other In Battle Tatted On My Chest: One Good, One Evil. And Tatted On My Back Were Two Lions Going Up Against Each Other.

In My Circumstances I Fight Every Second Of Every Day, There Is No Put Down. There Is One Constant, The Lord My God Directing Me Through Battles, And He May Or May Not Want Me To Win Straight Forward. I'm Full Of Fury, I Don't Get Angry. People Attacking Me And Me Not Wanting To Get Mad Turns Into Straight Fire. I Sit With A Temporal Mind And A Burning Fire Inside Of Me. I'll Melt Your Metal Chess Set.

Jun 21, 2016
I Materialize Everything When I Play, All Is Mine In The Game Of Chess And Life. I'm More Than A Conqueror, I'll Defene Words Even And Make New Ones And New Meanings Because I Come From A Crested Family, And If Your Thinking Is Like Mine You Can Have My Blessing Too.

Move Your Bishop, She's Mine. All Your Pieces Are Ladies And Will Fall To The Mack - Macknolia.
I've Had A Dream Of Two Great Kings On Horse Back Going Up Against Each Other In Battle Tatted On My Chest: One Good, One Evil. And Tatted On My Back Were Two Lions Going Up Against Each Other.

In My Circumstances I Fight Every Second Of Every Day, There Is No Put Down. There Is One Constant, The Lord My God Directing Me Through Battles, And He May Or May Not Want Me To Win Straight Forward. I'm Full Of Fury, I Don't Get Angry. People Attacking Me And Me Not Wanting To Get Mad Turns Into Straight Fire. I Sit With A Temporal Mind And A Burning Fire Inside Of Me. I'll Melt Your Metal Chess Set.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you must be playing gunbootiner or dickered eh what's that all aboot

Jun 21, 2006
datplaya @datplaya is the highest rated here I believe, was 2062 at one point.
Nice! All those years of training paid off: highest rated playa on the sicc

That 2000 rating was lucky though. And i lost a lot of braincells sinds my last game..... i still go to chess.com to play the free chess puzzles

Jun 21, 2016
Nice! All those years of training paid off: highest rated playa on the sicc

That 2000 rating was lucky though. And i lost a lot of braincells sinds my last game..... i still go to chess.com to play the free chess puzzles
2000 is pretty good, the grand masters are 2200 I believe?

I've been on a decline ever since I started making my openings and defences diverse. I think I will get better later if I invest some time into it but I got so much other shit to do. I make way too many blunders.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
The only serious rating to go by is blitz when we're talking about online chess. GMs are in the high 2.5k+ all the way to 3k. In some cases it's inflated compared to their actual FIDE rating, but it's still a decent way of measuring someones strength. Bullet and other time controls are usually all over the place

Jun 21, 2016
The only serious rating to go by is blitz when we're talking about online chess. GMs are in the high 2.5k+ all the way to 3k. In some cases it's inflated compared to their actual FIDE rating, but it's still a decent way of measuring someones strength. Bullet and other time controls are usually all over the place
blitz is under 10 min right?

I am used to longer games, 30-20 minutes.