Check out these cds I just got a Tower!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
Chicago54 said:
Is that AP9 good? I saw it at mine tower as well but I passed on it because it was from like 2000 or something and I didn't know if the beats would be knockin. Is it a real good one? If so I can go back and get it....they had tons of that cd too..

its aiight..well worth it for a $1.50 though...hahaha

Aug 5, 2002
went saturday to the one in larkspur/greenbrae and they still had quite a few rap cd's....some of the cd's i got:
kaos:the assassination
707 the sequel comp
foe loco:refoecused
greedy:i shoot this
duke:a gift before i'm gone
devious:devious
c-dubb & r.i.t.z.:networkin
delinquents:the dominion
celly cel:presents live from the ghetto
double d & telly mac:continuous heat
critical livin comp
jullie d:mania
mr sandman:quicksand
......just a couple from the shitload i got, saved $1100!!the guy said they would still be open for 5 more days so they should still be open this week...anybody that can make it there should, they still got some stuff left alot of copies of the same cd's (herm,kaos,outlawz,etc.).....check it out peepz!

peace,
Dubl-Z

Jun 11, 2006
d-shot presents boss ballin compilation

classic mobb shit from 97'! theres some shit on hear i never heard that slaps, produced by studio ton and ant banks, features too short, 40, b legit, d shot, levitti, dogg pound, snoop

one copy left in frisco. icant believe they still had this

Feb 18, 2006
408mobsta said:
les c i got
dope game4-celly cel,real out here-cali factors 2-tonight show,smig dirty-t,c the enchancer cuts-bay life mixtape-boss ballin 2-critical living comp-rider life-old balance-prime minister-dutch-lofty-b.a-bloack report-the knockheads-the new cognito...my favorite cd out of all them so far-prime factors-psd all i want-gamebreakers-i a few more i got a total of 25 cds...all in the 408 area tower records....damm i hella slept on cognito tho cd is slapping
prime factors cd sleep on, tight cd

Oct 21, 2006
damn I was hoping for some IMP but i couldn't find any. here's what i got:

Spice 1 - Hits II: Ganked & Gaffled
Spice 1 - The Last Dance
Killa Tay - Snake Eyes
Mac Mall - Immaculate
JT & Mac Mall - Illegal Game
Seff Tha Gaffla - Leathal Weapon

i havent started listenin yet which ones should i start with?

the only other things i saw there were:
celly cel - deep conversation
celly cel - itz real out here

Feb 13, 2004
alhafsnawy said:
d-shot presents boss ballin compilation

classic mobb shit from 97'! theres some shit on hear i never heard that slaps, produced by studio ton and ant banks, features too short, 40, b legit, d shot, levitti, dogg pound, snoop

one copy left in frisco. icant believe they still had this
YEP I REMEMBER BUYING THAT BOSS BALLIN ON A CASSETTE TAPE. AND ROLLIN AROUND BUMPING THE FOUR FIFTEENS.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Bought a lot of stuff I lost or over looked in the past Entity tight R n B group from the bay,Mossie,Held Up soundtrack.Criminals,BooYaa tribe,Bad azz,Authentic,Rome,Gamblaz,LilBuddy,Dutch,Pizzo,knocturnal,spice1,Nuttso,Sean T Heated,CWB,Killa Tay,Jtthebigga figga,Fully Loaded,Heat,3beam circus,4080 comp,and a gang of others hell of a deal