Check out these cds I just got a Tower!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Wow! What a trip to Tower Records!! The store in San Diego has tons of Bay cds left. All rap cds are only $2.00 per cd. Check out what cds I just got to add to my bay area rap collection. Let me know what you all think about these cds...

Bay Area Bosses
Killa Tay- Snake Eyes
Outlawz- Ride wit us or collide with us
Fully Loaded- I already have it but bought for a friend (tight cd)
Herm- We made it haoppen
The Gamblaz- Ghetto Platnium
A-Wax- 65 G'z in a Jordan briefcase
Rappin 4-Tay- 4 the hard way
Done Deal Family- runs in the family ( I like it already)

Here is a list of some other Bay cds that they have that I wanted to see if you guys know much about. Let me know if these cds here are any good.

Delinquents- Dominion
Bosko- Super producer
AP9- World Wide Mob Figa
Dutch- Peacekeeper
Funky Fresh Sex crew
Gamblaz- Know about it
Primie Minister- No compromise
Criminals

Let me know what you guys think.....

Feb 1, 2006
Yeah I've been buying shit from tower in san mateo since shit was 20% off. Past couple weeks all rap cd's have been 70% off. There isn't much shit left though. I'll go through every single cd in the rap section and decide on about 4 cd's and spend only $20. It sucks that they pretty much don't have shit left now. They had some good ass shit left and everything was like $5 when it was regular price like $16.99 if not more. Im not trippin though cause I picked up some good shit.

Feb 1, 2006
I saw that they have an outlawz&dead prez cd called YOU CAN'T SELL DOPE FOREVER, since it's like $4 I think I'm going to buy it and give it to a certain somebody that needs it lol.

Apr 14, 2006
650Ubeezy said:
I saw that they have an outlawz&dead prez cd called YOU CAN'T SELL DOPE FOREVER, since it's like $4 I think I'm going to buy it and give it to a certain somebody that needs it lol.
Yeah they have that cd too for $2.00. Is it any good? I forgot to add that to the list...

Apr 14, 2006
At Their San Diego Sport arena location all rap cds are $2.00 and they have tons of Bay cds!!!!!!! I was extremely suprised! I could have easily spent $100 and bought tons of Bay rap cds!!Crazy...

Feb 1, 2006
Chicago54 said:
Yeah they have that cd too for $2.00. Is it any good? I forgot to add that to the list...
I don't care if the cd is any good I'm just trying to get that message across to somebody & that's another way of doing it lol.

Apr 14, 2006
yadaimhollaing said:
DAMN I Wonder if all tower stores are down to $2 a cd
I think so! The one here in SD has tons of rap cds! I think it depends on how much selection they have. If they only have a few then they probaly wont be $2, but when they have a huge selection then the go to $2.00.