check it out scraps bangin online

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
That is one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever read...

...and is that a ''Compton" hat in your sig?
You also gotta appreciate the graphic desingner in his design lol

GRAPHiX DESINGNER
iM A GRAPhiX DESiNGER i GOT yOU WiTH CHEAP PRiZES ONLy PAy-PAL AiGHT HiT ME UP ON MySPACE.COM/ENE14LUIS GOt A GALLERy ON DiR WiT SAMPLES i DO ANy KiND OF GRAPHiX N ALBUM COVERS N BANNERS AIGHT SO HIT ME UP N WEN yOU ADD ME ON MySPACE IN DA MSG BOX TyPE iN GRAPHiXZ SO I KUD APPROVE yOU AIGHT HIT ME UP

Not really trynna knock u or ur biz, but really though, if you trynna get clients, spell stuff right, especially in your graphics lol

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit

GRAPHiX DESINGNER
iM A GRAPhiX DESiNGER i GOT yOU WiTH CHEAP PRiZES ONLy PAy-PAL AiGHT HiT ME UP ON MySPACE.COM/ENE14LUIS GOt A GALLERy ON DiR WiT SAMPLES i DO ANy KiND OF GRAPHiX N ALBUM COVERS N BANNERS AIGHT SO HIT ME UP N WEN yOU ADD ME ON MySPACE IN DA MSG BOX TyPE iN GRAPHiXZ SO I KUD APPROVE yOU AIGHT HIT ME UP

Not really trynna knock u or ur biz, but really though, if you trynna get clients, spell stuff right, especially in your graphics lol
:confused:

May 4, 2006

GRAPHiX DESINGNER

ohh fuck it...... i really aint tripping bout ma spelling its not like this is to impress any one i know how to spell but wen im typing im doin it to fast i really dont care bout the spelling...... But yea some people aint got better shit to do than to point out every little mistake fuck its called a Life. aite