check it out scraps bangin online

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
I know; I'm almost afraid to check it out by myself...

I'm thinking about forming an e-gang, just in case...I mean, I see how hard e-bangers are, so you know...

:ermm:
Simon,La primera lives ese and will live on..............................in the INTERNET!!

May 6, 2004
wheres this at??
where ever it is. the homeboys in that area must be bitch made.
i aint never in my life seen scraps posted up at a public park wearing blue like that...hahah lame
these faggots claiming HPS aka "Howe Parke Scrapenos" in Sacra.. tha park must b in tha rich white town, safe area.. and they always gettin punked by every 1 even rich white kids lol

Feb 21, 2006
in san jo the only place you can see scraps is the flea market once in a while and if you go in their apartments at night you might catch some fools all gacked out in the back parking lots ahah. but never wearing shit like that. or posting up at no parks.
im tellin you. if homies dont start showing fools whats up..all we gonna see is more n more lil wannabee essays

A

AztecaCV

Lol @ Howe Park Scraps, HPS aint no real varrio. HPS jotos always be getting punked at the folsom flea market. Even walking around with their heads down when they see us so they can avoid a fight. The only thing they do is tag at 3 0' clock at night.

Feb 21, 2006
HOWE PARK????? IN SACRA????? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, OMG GOOOD MEMORIES!!!! I'VE PUNKED ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!
back when i was little i used to think it was cool to punk scraps and make them look like little bitches in front of everyone.... till i figured punking them aint really doing much. they still gona be scraps. so we started smashing on sight and poking holes in a few fools and next thing you know my whole area of san jo is scrap free.
they were trying to make a hood by here and now there aint scraps around this part at all....
all you gotta do is show em you mean business and they gona dissapear. scraps only take advantage of neighborhoods that arent heavily populated with other gangs and try to come up .... everyone should be doing their part tho.not just us selected few....

Apr 15, 2006
HOWE PARK AINT SHIT ILL TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW. IT'S FUNNY AND IF ANYONE FROM SAC READ THIS CAN VOUCH HOWE PARK 13 IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SMURFS JUST LIKE IN THE VIDEO...SHORT LITTLE NOBODYS.