cheapest place to get ur canabis card/recomendation in east bay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
100 is a great deal....my friend got his card for 150.....and i thought that was cool deal considering that it was for buying weed legally....i would pay 150 easy but you bitchin at 100?...come on

Apr 25, 2002
i pay $125 a year plus $40 for my ID. that comes with papers and growers certificate. i never smoke weed off the street no more unless i know who grew it. i really dont smoke noones shit except my own really.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
you would be surprised how many politicians openly are against prop 19 but behind the scenes are lobbying for it due to the state budget and the taxable revenue just so they can increase there own income and surplus dollars to play with.
this is 2010 and the "reefer madness" theory b/s aint going to cut it.
completely set aside the possible state money generated and look at the millions saved in law enforcement citations, court hearings, and appeals, and the drug prevention money spent on targeting pre-teens (money from taxes would now fund the crusade not the education dept) and it is easy to see this is going to pass...

if you think differently, oh well but doing so would fuck up my high!!

LOL

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
thats exactly it...if they can get it legal, they can tax the shit out of it and maybe get the state out of this fuckin mess....problem is they cant figure out how to make it taxable if everyone can just grow it and not have to buy it from stores.....it will be legal someday..

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
exactly!,..some of you have got it confused!...prop 19 dosnt "legalize it",..it allows government to once again get involved in peoples lives,..in something it shouldnt to begin with,but decided it should now,just to make a buck!...i was for prop 19 ,but then again ,now that i see wut its about,i dunno if i support it!,..why should they make the feddy?!...especially with no job creation!...yes the state needs revenue,and border killings need to stop and all that, but why should the government come in and all of a sudden tax on a erb that is a natural healer,that comes from the ground,..just a plant!...if anything it should be legalized all around period! without being taxed!..yea we can grow our own,but good luck having a good green thumb!....cuz stores are only gonna prolly offer so much variety!..the known common strains!....its gonna take lots of deeps out the dope game who need it to survive and pay some bills!..all for the governmets sake to try to regulate it!...i dont mind getting took out the game if its fully legalized once and for all,..but if its for them to make the buck,..well fuck that!..shouldnt have to tax a natural growing erb!...its a yes/no situation for me! but im leaning towards not supporting this!...the way shit is right now,no jobs?..sheeit..i need my moneys!..i have my med card anywayz!...governments just gonna have to find another way to get their shit together,and get us out of the shit hole!...they just wanna control everything thats a big money generator!...think about it!...the houseing market,...cash for clunkers ,lol....wich only led to the automobile industry crash,..all the banking bullshit going on!...the oil take over,...its all out in the open! do ur research mang!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Artistic said:
i doubt it's gonna pass though because of the all the conservative and religious people that will oppose it.
where'd you see that? Every poll i've seen has it around 50% approval. Heres a new one

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/08/08/2944518_a2943411/weed-goes-mainstream.html

Once the fear mongers come in with all their made up bullshit attack ads i'm guessing it wont pass though
The Mormons started that campaign against prop 8(gay marriage I think) and invested $80 million into the entire campaign and most of it was advertising. They will be throwing down hella money to rally against legalizing weed for sure.

Apr 25, 2002
off topic but what strains yall fuckin wit? i still fuck wit gdp or some kind of kush at night...but just got up on that 707 headband and that shit was kill. fucks wit the sour d usually during the day.