cheapest place to get ur canabis card/recomendation in east bay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
u dont wanna pay $100 to be able to legally carry an illegal substance. Shit, $100 gets u a dope quarter, what are u gonna do when u get to the club and see all their prices?

"ummm...u dont have anything, um, cheaper, do you?"

club dude-"cheaper...how?"

"like, for $8?"

club dude-"get your Dru Down wanna be ass outta here"

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
askin for a discount or cheaper price doesnt always mean youre not gonna cop. just finding the same thing for a bargain means more dough/weed in your pocket.

sorry cant help ya out, but cheapest in daygo i seen is 35 (for a grand opening), other than that 60.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
In just a little over 3 months - we'll be able to vote on legalization for recreational use...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62O08U20100325
If this passes you will be able to hold up to an OZ and allows you to grow in a 4x4' area(if you're 21 years of age). This will not trump medical laws, if you have a medical recommendation you will still be able to grow/possess how ever much your county or recommendation allows.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I really hope Cali passes prop 19, I can't say it enough... If this passes in Cali, many states will fallow suit. Federal will have to legalize, and the world will fallow.

You know old folks going to vote against it, so we need the youth out there in force. Most people in there mid 40's - 50's grew up in the 70s (and know the truth about weed). Its going to be a very close vote, so hopefully you bruh-goons get registered now, stop being high and lazy lol

Mar 14, 2010
OLD assholes need to hurry up and DIE!!!! Stop fucking the Next Generation cause your old Punk ass Couldnt get none legally when you were young!!! OLD White folks are Haters!!!!

Dec 11, 2006
a lot of the dispencaries are voting against prop 19. plus a lot of politicians are against it so its gonna be hard for it to pass. approval rate is only at 37% right now

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Cause most these "dispensaries" are greedy assholes, just like politicians. Its in there interest the price stays high, and limit competition! This is a bigger moral issue, and I bet most those dispensaries patients feel different. Its hard to be a weed smoker, and vote-no.

They can take away student loans, and our court system is over flooded enough nationally. There's also four different polls that say 4 different things. We will see come November!

The public poll shows it's neck and neck... The telephone poles show it ahead. People can vote however they want in the booth, and hopefully will not feel the pressure of what society may think when casting the vote. That might be the difference.