CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• raiders

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • chargers

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Don't be mad breh, just laughing at the quote in my sig and the homers before the season started
I ain't mad, the sad thing is I laugh at a lot of fans from every team including my own. You gotta admit there's just as many moron 9er fans trolling the internet as there are Raider fans.

the Siccness sports forum is 90% idiots, thats why I stay in Raider game threads and hardly ever venture out. Discussing sports with most people from this forum is like yelling at a wall made out of retard.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
well that's that. time to hire a gm and let him clean house. not a single coach on our staff should be untouchable. bresnahan is a piece of shit, anybody will be an upgrade over him.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
its not just bresnehan, the raiders have a bunch of scrubs on defense.....practice squad status. They need to focus 100% on defense this off season. The offense will be fine next year with everyone being healthy, Carson going through training camp, etc.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
its not just bresnehan, the raiders have a bunch of scrubs on defense.....practice squad status. They need to focus 100% on defense this off season. The offense will be fine next year with everyone being healthy, Carson going through training camp, etc.
just look at the broncos defense. they were shit under the mcdaniels era. a coaching change did wonders for them. niners are another team that proves how the right coach can change things.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
just look at the broncos defense. they were shit under the mcdaniels era. a coaching change did wonders for them. niners are another team that proves how the right coach can change things.
Thats true, but u gotta admit they need a lot more depth on D. A lot of the fuckups this season were due to lack of talent, not gameplanning

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Thats true, but u gotta admit they need a lot more depth on D. A lot of the fuckups this season were due to lack of talent, not gameplanning
definitely need some personnel changes at LB. I blame them the most for the shitty run D. unfortunately we're stuck with routt, because of his contract. our best hope is that the young DBs we've drafted can develop into good players.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
disapointed. Thats all I can say. Lot of bad fuckin playcallin on offense and defense. 11 seconds in the half, and we call a passing play where carson then doesnt even throw to the sidelines?! fuckin stupid. When we got the ball back at the end of the 4th quarter, instead of going for a hail mary, we did a little slant out and hoped for what? louis murphy to pick up 80 yards against a prevent defense?

The thing that pissed me off the most, was after that close call non-safety, we gave up 99 1/2 yards. we went from being down by 5, and having them on the 1/2 yard line to losing all momentum and losing. We have the shittiest secondary, and it didnt help that our front 4 didnt even touch rivers once. not once!!!! We didnt even push him donw! Not once did rivers hit the ground, not once, what the fuck is that?! I would have rather had all four of our starting linemen ejected for at least a god damn late hit, than not touch the fucker once. pitiful day for the raider nation.

theres always next year...