Chaos at Mayorga vs Vargas presser

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
discuss650 said:
fuck mayorga, he must be an embarassment for nicoyas. All my nicoya homies hate him.
:ermm: The proper term to identify a person of Nicaraguan origin (gentilicio) is Nica. "Nicoya" should not be used.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Look at these savage ethnics. How entertaining they are.

There's a reason why White Americans, Northern and Eastern Europeans, East Asians and Jews dominate in the professions and fields that matter the most (technology, medical, academic, and political) 1* and it has to do with intelligence (the average intelligence per population is higher than that of most browns 2*, blacks, reds, etc. 3*). And there's a reason why Africans, Black Americans, and other ethnic groups dominate in certain entertaining yet irrelevant professions and it has to do with athleticism (but it's just entertainment and has no real impact on humanity, so who cares).

1*The most meaningful fields in technology are those that deal with the environment, astronomy, and defense (military). The most meaningful field in medicine is research and technology development (not doctors or surgeons). In academics, professorship and research hold the most weight.

2*This doesn't include East Indians and certain groups of Polynesians, Pacific Islanders or Southeast Asians.

3* There are certain Africans, Blacks and Native Americans that are an exception. As well as certain Middle Easterners and Hispanics.

Nov 16, 2006
ReKz said:
:ermm: The proper term to identify a person of Nicaraguan origin (gentilicio) is Nica. "Nicoya" should not be used.
what are you babbling about? you are right to a certain degree though, in nicaragua nobody uses the word nicoya or even knows what it means. I believe Nicoya was started here in the states(probably even frisco) and it describes nicaraguans and nicaraguan americans.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Latin Boss said:
what are you babbling about? you are right to a certain degree though, in nicaragua nobody uses the word nicoya or even knows what it means. I believe Nicoya was started here in the states(probably even frisco) and it describes nicaraguans and nicaraguan americans.
They DO know what it means, Nicas here probably don't.

Nicoya was an important Cacique (Chief), there was also a province/area of Nicaragua called Nicoya which became part of Costa Rica (the Guanacaste province) in the 1825....

I'm guessing you are Nica?

Jun 5, 2004
PGBD said:
Look at these savage ethnics. There's a reason why Whites, Europeans, and Asians dominate in the professions and fields that mean the most. And it has to do with intelligence (on average they're smarter than most browns, blacks, reds, etc.)
haha wtf are u talking about?

Oct 19, 2002
Everyone just mark my words, Mayorga is gonna eat Vargas lunch whether they box or brawl. Remember Mayorga KO'd and also decisioned Vernon Forrest (who's boxing skill was enough to beat shane mosley) to gain his title.

Styles DO make fights and we're all aware of it, i'm just seeing more fire and athleticism in Mayorga than i do in Vargas right now