CHANGES!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
no disrespect to anyone whos real in here but i will delete anything thats has to due with skraps or news articles that are viewed as internet bragging if you have a loss to report or you wanna clear a name or whatever thats cool but no more NF talk and no more look a norteno killed someone or any of that shit some shit needs to be left on the streets and im shure the real understand

once again this forum board is for music nothing else and of course theres obvious exceptions

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
TUNEZ_PWP said:
no disrespect to anyone whos real in here but i will delete anything thats has to due with skraps or news articles that are viewed as internet bragging if you have a loss to report or you wanna clear a name or whatever thats cool but no more NF talk and no more look a norteno killed someone or any of that shit some shit needs to be left on the streets and im shure the real understand

once again this forum board is for music nothing else and of course theres obvious exceptions
I can understand.Especially the talk about the south gente on the ECCR . If you go to the southern california forum, they don't talk much about the nortenos or XIVERS being in the south of califas on their forum.They will keep that info on the low down so others won't know of it and just stick with music.We do need to keep promoting the northern rappers in here,but the way things are going on the ECC .Things look like it will need to be voted on.It's just in my opinion...

Oct 10, 2004
pelon your answer is becuz i feel like basically i call em how i see em every now and then ill see what lame shit they post and ill speak on it even though im wasting my breath i dunno call me stupid,but i dont create threads to give them attention or even speak about what happens on the street with them

C

CCCUser925

good shit tunez....i been waiting for this day....that's real motherfucking talk...

now let's get back on track and talk about music..

what goes down on the streets and the joint should stay there..not on here...

Oct 28, 2003
WWW.PROUDBYCHOICE.COM
THAT'S ON THE REALS. THERES CERTAIN STUFF THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE. THERES NOTHING TO BE BRAGGIN ABOUT. IM PRETTY SURE THE LAW VIEWS THESE SITES, AND PEOPLE KEEP POSTING UP GANG RELATED STUFF AND EXPOSING THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE TALKD ABOUT. I KNOW ALOT OF YOUNG CATS OUT THERE ARE INTO HEARING ABOUT HOMEBOYS DOING THIS AND THAT, BUT THAT STUFFS GOTTA BE ON THE LOW LOW. THATS HOW ALOT OF HOMEBOYS GET CAUGHT UP. PUT IT THIS WAY, DON'T ASK DONT TELL!!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
TUNEZ_PWP said:
pelon your answer is becuz i feel like basically i call em how i see em every now and then ill see what lame shit they post and ill speak on it even though im wasting my breath i dunno call me stupid,but i dont create threads to give them attention or even speak about what happens on the street with them
^^^^ JUST DON'T BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR MOD POWERS AND THE FORUM IS ALL GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!