Chamillionaire Maturing! Grown man shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Pushinbigbody00 said:
this is NOTHING NEW!! Sound Of Revenge was the first album were he ever cussed anyway..all his old underground material, he never cussed..

Word that shit is hilarious folks makin a big deal about that. If anything hes the one who tried to conform by cussing on SOR.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
XZIBIT RARELY CUSSED IN THE RESTLESS LP..OR AT LEAST NOT AS MUCH AS U'D EXPECT...

YAY FOR CHAM.. HOPE THIS HELPS HIS SALES.....I TRY TO CUSS AS LIL AS POSSIBLE ON RECORD BUT I GOT A BAD HABIT OF SAYIN THE F WORD ALOT

Jan 6, 2003
It will be interesting to see if other rappers follow him on that no cussing line. I don't mind cusswords in a song unless it takes the focus away from the real lyrics. Cussing just for cussing (= lack of real lyrics) is just stupid.
and maybe we'll finally see an end to the poor rhyme sucka/muthafucka, LOL.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Cham been saying this since winter 2006. he was even suppose to stop wearing the grill also for this album. I saw him on Punkd with the grill in

cham hardly cusses anyway...cudos to his publicist for spinning all this bullshit to a positive of something hes already been doing...

and there is no telling how long ago punkd was filmed...

Oct 10, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
Who cares? Honestly? Nobody.

It's definitely not something to be giving so much praise and credit to either.

Later.
I'll give him props, nothin wrong with tryin to promote positive shit. It is a big deal now at this time watch and see.

May 11, 2002
It should not matter.......if the artist is great and the keep your interest, there should be nothing wrong with or without the cursing.

Feb 9, 2006
First and foremost there are plenty of ways to be negative without cussing as their are many ways to be positive while cussing so I think we can drop any false pretenses about cussing being bad. Words are only symbols that express ideas. Its the way we use our ideas that can be found to be positive or negative.

Secondly, Cham cussed just as much in SOR as he did in his old rhymes. It still wasn't often though.

Third, I agree with the fact that cussing does not make you any more or any less talented on the mic. Kudos to who ever wrote that in this thread.

fourth, this idea of no cussing is ingenious if it is done right. And that means having limited adult content on it. Only way this clever ruse will work.

Feb 5, 2005

I WANNA SEE HOW IT TURN'z OUT...

IT REALLY AINT NUTHIN NEW COME'N FRUM KOOP...

BUT HE EARN'D A BIT MORE RESPECT FRUM ME WIT DAT MOVE...

- GEEzUz

Apr 30, 2004
That's a BS argument. Any GROWN man with a child won't be cussing. We should treat our children with as much respect as any other person. Because we don't, as a society, we encounter more problems.

Truth

Feb 9, 2006
I don't know about that one. If I ever treated m kids the way I do people, I would be an asshole dad. I could never treat my own blood like everyone else.