Chamillionaire Maturing! Grown man shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
triple 3 said:
What up with that?
Does it do you any good to take shots at me? No.
I don't know you, and you don't know me, so it's useless to instigate anything.

Done.
lol nah its not a persoanl attack on you, i just found it funny that you said Chamillionaire is mature cuz he wont cuss and you cuss in the title

Apr 30, 2004
Understood.
It's not that he won't cuss. Everyone swears at some point. It's the fact that he's making a conscious decision about the direction of his music and the effects that his music can have on others. That's the point.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
^hahaha...acting like this is some big contribution to humanity.

Why don't you go listen to Will Smith if you don't like rap with cussing. That's ridicilous, cussing gives rap much more personality, I would NEVER want t listen to a 'clean' rap album.

Anyway...

Dec 25, 2003
JokerKilla said:
have and still think chams better. but thats just my own opinion others will be different specially the k-rino fan club on this board
Well in case you still dont know, K-Rino is among the last lyrically purebred MCs in the south right now and it's too damn sad that nearly all the rap fans that are into the south rap, predominantly the mainstream side will not get into him or his music!!! K-Rino is an intelligent, one-of-a-kind, hella talented southern rap artist who is a passionate devoted hip-hop fan in which so many people can and should relate to...... He's like the southern equivalent of KRS-One and even a collabo would the greatest yet since he's his main inspiration... Don't even dare hesitate just listen to his latest material and you'll be amazed on how his style and content is......