Cell Phones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2006
i have the dwade sidekick...and i still like it...but its big so i wanna get another phone for school so i can text in class nd stuff...just switch out the sim cards...

Jun 15, 2005
i just got this blackberry and i don't know how to use it.

can't send shit via bluetooth, cant make my own custom tones. Fuck is going on on the geek tip?

Feb 5, 2006
I GOT THE NEW BLACKBERRY, BLACKJACK 2, AND THE TILT. I LIKE THE BLACKJACK 2 THE MOST. THE BLACKBERRY AINT TO USER FRIENDLY AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE TILT. I JUS DONT LIKE THE OVERALL LAYOUT OF IT AND SHIT IS LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVY AND I AINT TRYNA HAVE HELLA PHONES ON THE HIP. LIKE ENSERIO SAID, I CANT EVEN BLUEBOOTH SHIT FROM MY BLACKJACK 2 LINE TO MY BLACKBERRY LINE. SHIT BE RETARDED

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^lemme take that tilt off your hands

I got the 8525, its the one before it.....I like it but its kinda big, plus its windows mobile.....anything windows automatically suck......but at least there's hella applications and shit for it......I'd fuck with the tilt just because its touch screen

Jan 23, 2006
i got the blackjack 2 and that shit pisses me off , it got like 3 buttons at the bottom that if get pressed connect to the internet automatically, that shit always gets pressed wit out me knowin and be rackin up hella extra ass charges. after this contract i got wit att cancels on the first im prolly finna go wit that sidekick slide , black/purple is wet

Feb 5, 2006
i got the blackjack 2 and that shit pisses me off , it got like 3 buttons at the bottom that if get pressed connect to the internet automatically, that shit always gets pressed wit out me knowin and be rackin up hella extra ass charges. after this contract i got wit att cancels on the first im prolly finna go wit that sidekick slide , black/purple is wet

WHY DONT U JUST LOCK THE KEYS?

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
I GOT THE NEW BLACKBERRY, BLACKJACK 2, AND THE TILT. I LIKE THE BLACKJACK 2 THE MOST. THE BLACKBERRY AINT TO USER FRIENDLY AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE TILT. I JUS DONT LIKE THE OVERALL LAYOUT OF IT AND SHIT IS LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVY AND I AINT TRYNA HAVE HELLA PHONES ON THE HIP. LIKE ENSERIO SAID, I CANT EVEN BLUEBOOTH SHIT FROM MY BLACKJACK 2 LINE TO MY BLACKBERRY LINE. SHIT BE RETARDED
So ur not feelin the Tilt? My patna gots one and i played w/it a lil bit and it seems like the one. What's wrong w/it? The size didnt bother me and i gotta have a full keyboard.

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
i have the t-mobile dash. Its sick. I uipgraded from the MDA. Both phones shit on sidekicks which my wife has
I thought about getting that as well, but the screen and keyboard seems a lil small. I kinda wanted to stay w/T-Mobile just because of the Fav5 and the plans they have. Best plans hands down. They discontinued the SideKick III. I loved my SideKick but the new ones just don't have the same feel so i figured i'd go somewhere else.

Feb 5, 2006
So ur not feelin the Tilt? My patna gots one and i played w/it a lil bit and it seems like the one. What's wrong w/it? The size didnt bother me and i gotta have a full keyboard.
TO EACH HIS OWN. I JUST DONT LIKE THE FEEL OF IT. ITS EASIER TO USE THEN THE BLACKBERRY. I JUST GOT THE BLACKBERRY 8310 LAST WEEK SO I STILL GOTTA GET FAMILIAR WITH IT. ID RATHER HAVE THAT OR THE BLACKJACK 2 OVER THE TILT THOUGH

Nov 1, 2004
blackjack 2 is the shit. had it for a couple months now and i like it.
finally got rid of sprint, ATT is where its at. when u call for help or whatever, the person u talk to is actually american and living in america. unlike Spint where they are in fucking india.

Oct 13, 2004
Went from a Treo 700 to a Sidekick LX now to a iPhone. No complaints having a iPhone on T-Mobile. I still get all the internet for 5.99 and I got a Myfaves plan also. If you still want T Mobbile, cop a iPhone.