Cell Phones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Went from a Treo 700 to a Sidekick LX now to a iPhone. No complaints having a iPhone on T-Mobile. I still get all the internet for 5.99 and I got a Myfaves plan also. If you still want T Mobbile, cop a iPhone.
damn, now the IPhone was my 1st choice, until i started reading the reviews. They said that the reception was terrible...is that true? Also, you cant type with the phone in wide-screen mode. I assume there would be problems typing on the touch screen. How is it? Also, i didn't wanna get with sprint so i dropped the IPhone thought. So did you loose any functionality unlocking it and going with T-Moble? And the Fav 5 worked, huh? Thats pretty saucy. I might have to look into that set-up.

Oct 13, 2004
I don't have any problems, Not one dropped call. I can type in wide screen mode but sometimes the screen would close, but all you have to do is re-open it and its good. Doesn't really bother me but I love it so far.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
IPHONE right here. shit is off the hook once u unloack it and jailbreak it u can add hella other programs that make it wayyyyy doper.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lol im jk but on a more serious note im computer savvy, is the jail breaking process difficult? Someone I know wants me to do it but I'm not trying to brick someones Iphone.

Jan 5, 2006
you just need the software.

download: http://pointupload.com/en/server/520CC01F8/iphoneunlocktoolkit-exe-html.html

info:
iPhone Unlock Toolkit is a simple tool designed to help you to unlock your iPhone in one mouse click. Use your iPhone as an iPod and PDA without signing up AT&T service.

No computer knowledge needed, simply download the software and unlock your iPhone in seconds. No wonder, it is the easiest way to unlock your iPhone

Requirements:

· iPhone device

Mar 4, 2007
blackjack 2 is the shit. had it for a couple months now and i like it.
finally got rid of sprint, ATT is where its at. when u call for help or whatever, the person u talk to is actually american and living in america. unlike Spint where they are in fucking india.
lol i love talkin to indian folk.
:cheeky:

hindu people=chillest mofos around.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Right now I'm fuckin with the xv6800 aka the Titan or Mogul depending on your carrier. Absolutely love this phone. I can listen to Sirius or XM live, access all of my media on my PC away from home over the wireless network (wi-fi not needed to do this). I can use MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint on my pda as well.