Cel-c-us ~vs~ Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
....Cel-c-us vs Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal?....

haha iigh... ay'o, check it...

this wack-EmCee got forced to a vain-of-pleads, screamin painfully- that'll have the whole crowd yellin' holy-shit like usin' rosaries for anal-beads//~1

im blastin scripts that'll slash your arms and wrists- leavin you shakin an prayin like a pastor with parkinsons//~2

Cel-c-us your tied-inside, smooshed like a panacake- gettin laughed at by the two-inch-rise in your-boxers//~3

i'll teach you a crack-up, back-up homie before my slugs leave you clapped-up//~4

accept it, your ass is afraid-of-a-fude, for fear that you might get discovered, covered in a body-bag left to be identified by your-mother//~5

this rhyme? you'll never-forget like pot-heads missing a-'blut'-or-two, damn- you couldn't stad-up-to-me even if i was sitting-infront-of-you!//~6

Cel-c-us is used to being flashed-by-fags, never flashed-by-mags, its always broke bitches writen checks they asses-cant-cash//~7

fucc it..im leavin your ass-smashed, stashed in Glad-bag trash bags, head bashed like you forgot to wear your seat-belt in a fatal-car-crash//~8

WHAT? even Tech N9ne knows bitch-your-shook, you couldn't get it Hot-in-Herre even if Nelly-did-your-hooks!//~9

im so-hood, its un-believable, un-conceivable, raps aimed to make this un-edable, an your mission to beat me is titled un-acheivable//~10

im gonna to show you how to do-this-son, either use-your-gun or lose-a-lung cause with your wack-flows im tempted to remove-your-tounge!//~11

just face it cause your a discrase-bitch, im too sick- i'll vomit-in-your-mouth so that you can taste-the-sickness!//~12

your just a candy-EmCee with arrogance as a shell- infact you ride Eminem's blatant style in hopes to prevail in gettin signed an recevin sales//~13

im pure-horror, ten-times the evil of any demon in the pits of hell, throwin' venom-tipped needles into the eyelids of truth just to pin-point the fact that as an EmCee... im ten-times-that-of-you!//~14

Cel-c-us you-aint-gangsta, you can't-spit- so how you expectin to swallow me whole? Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal's rhymin faster makin your dream that-much-harder-to-fallow...

alright that's all ima spit for now playa.. it's your turn, good luck~!!

`duCe`

Aug 28, 2002
NICE LINES... I LIKE YOUR CHOISE OF VOCABULARY... I THINK YOUVE PUT UP THE BEST BATTLE AGAINST CEL INA WHILE...

"WHAT? even Tech N9ne knows bitch-your-shook, you couldn't get it Hot-in-Herre even if Nelly-did-your-hooks!//"

HAHA... I LIKED THAT LINE... GOOD SHIT -OUT

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
You still wouldn't be shit-If you multipled your skill's 10 times
Zero times any number still = Zero
so don't try to be a hero
think u fly like super grrl-groupie gone of da x
passed out on the bus stop bench
fix you up like GM good wrench
Damn
smash this emcee like a egg to a frying pan
so you D.A.R.E?-you must be hearing impared
dis illusion
im bout to split ur compound's with atom's of fusion
make you spit up-like u boelmic
eating disorder-doc's order's "just moan"
my protein nutrient's is like milk for healthy bones
wealthy flow's-bust this off the dome
Ill call you my"stallion"
what my faith? where you dwellin.
stagetory rape so call me "fellon"
Im haunted by egard allen
cuz he jellous of the story's im tellin
constrict your juice's out like a python
lyrical jake the snake-get breaked on the first date
like fishing in the lake-im reeling in keeper's with live bait

Good battle you came tighter than half the folk's on here

Jun 11, 2002
Cel-c-us is used to being flashed-by-fags, never flashed-by-mags, its always broke bitches writen checks they asses-cant-cash//

true words spoken.

i favor those whos rhymes aren't joe blow (like every other flow)

his start wasn't sub par

"You still wouldn't be shit-If you multipled your skill's 10 times
Zero times any number still = Zero
so don't try to be a hero "

vote= MZ de-lusional

Apr 25, 2002
I DONT LIKE DELUZION OR WHATEVER THA FUCKZ STYLE...THEREZ NO CHANCE OF YOU FLOWIN SMOOTHLY...AND FOR THA LAST TIME...WHEN YOU TYPE TEXT...THERE AINT NO SUCH AZ OFF THA DOME...YOURE FLOW WUZ WEAK...DONT GIT ME WRONG...LYRICZ...NOT BAD AT ALL...IN FACT...PRETTY GOOD...BUT YOURE FLOW STATUS WUZ HELLA LACKIN...

CELSIUS...YOURE FLOW WUZ MORE WHAT I LIKE TA SEE BUT IT WUZ TOO RUGGED...YOURE MATERIAL WUZNT THAT GREAT EITHER...ALL IN ALL...YOURE FLOW...MEDEOCRE...YOURE MATERIAL...AMATEUR...BETTER THAN WHAT I SEEN FROM YOU BEFORE...WORK ON YOURE WORD PLAY...MIX WORDZ UP...CHANGE EM UP...CUZ YOU SEEM LIKE YOU CANT REALLY DEPEND ON YOUR TEXT MATERIAL AZ MUCH...JUST SOME THOUGHTZ...

VOTE=DELUZION

..$IDEWAYZ

Oct 4, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
I DONT LIKE DELUZION OR WHATEVER THA FUCKZ STYLE...THEREZ NO CHANCE OF YOU FLOWIN SMOOTHLY...AND FOR THA LAST TIME...WHEN YOU TYPE TEXT...THERE AINT NO SUCH AZ OFF THA DOME...YOURE FLOW WUZ WEAK...DONT GIT ME WRONG...LYRICZ...NOT BAD AT ALL...IN FACT...PRETTY GOOD...BUT YOURE FLOW STATUS WUZ HELLA LACKIN...

actually, i CAN spit that shit.. an if i could do audios on webtv i would post some shit on this board to prove it. but in reality i dont give a shit what you think about the way i 'flow' or the way i 'write'.. but ummm... mr. 'typcee'... thanks for your 'two cents'... i'll take your constructive criticism and happly move on.

oh... an thanks for the vote asshole

anywayZ....

yeah i got your message cel-u-us.... check ur shit cause i replyed back to it

Apr 25, 2002
Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal said:

actually, i CAN spit that shit.. an if i could do audios on webtv i would post some shit on this board to prove it. but in reality i dont give a shit what you think about the way i 'flow' or the way i 'write'.. but ummm... mr. 'typcee'... thanks for your 'two cents'... i'll take your constructive criticism and happly move on.

oh... an thanks for the vote asshole

WTF???...YOU AINT GITTIN NO DICK TALKIN SHIT LIKE THAT PUTA...ILL FUCKIN PIMP SMACK YOURE CROOKED ASS DICK SUCKIN UNDERBITTEN TEETH STRAIT YOU FUCKIN CUM FILTER...YOU CHILL THA FUCK OUT...DUMB ASS BITCH...AND YOURE WELCOME FOR THA VOTE SLUT...DONT GIT TOO BIG HEADED THOUGH CUZ YOU REALLY CANT RAP...YOU THINK YOU TYPE 2 BULLSHIT LINEZ AND NOW YOU CAN "FLOW ON WEB TV" OR WHATEVER THA FUCK YOU SAID???...AWW HELL NO...STICK TO FUCKIN COOKING LIKE THA RESTA THEM BITCHEZ AND GIT MY DICK OUT YOURE MOUTH...THA SMARTEST SHIT YOU SAID IN THAT WHOLE POST IZ MY QUOTE BITCH...TAKE CRITISISM N FUCKIN SMILE...TRY TA TELL ME THIS N THAT...FUCK YOU...$IDEWAYZ