Cel-c-us ~vs~ Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

WTF???...YOU AINT GITTIN NO DICK TALKIN SHIT LIKE THAT PUTA...ILL FUCKIN PIMP SMACK YOURE CROOKED ASS DICK SUCKIN UNDERBITTEN TEETH STRAIT YOU FUCKIN CUM FILTER...YOU CHILL THA FUCK OUT...DUMB ASS BITCH...AND YOURE WELCOME FOR THA VOTE SLUT...DONT GIT TOO BIG HEADED THOUGH CUZ YOU REALLY CANT RAP...YOU THINK YOU TYPE 2 BULLSHIT LINEZ AND NOW YOU CAN "FLOW ON WEB TV" OR WHATEVER THA FUCK YOU SAID???...AWW HELL NO...STICK TO FUCKIN COOKING LIKE THA RESTA THEM BITCHEZ AND GIT MY DICK OUT YOURE MOUTH...THA SMARTEST SHIT YOU SAID IN THAT WHOLE POST IZ MY QUOTE BITCH...TAKE CRITISISM N FUCKIN SMILE...TRY TA TELL ME THIS N THAT...FUCK YOU...$IDEWAYZ

lol.... WHAT? .... is it just me or, did everything that you just type make absolutly no sence at all..? chea, sorry 'dude' ... i didnt come here have 'net beef'... get off your high horse. if your looking for some 'bitch' to fight with, your best bet would be to hop to some other thread 'cause you aint gettin it here. in all reality, your the one whos looking stupid after all this... fuckin I-net thug... please.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
@Mz. Dé-Lüsîønal, Im glad MR. TYPCEE didn't offend you, this world need's more strong women like you. MR. TYPCEE is notorius for being a shit talker toward's every one, including me,my skill's have gotten better in a rusult of his harsh criticism.
He will be missed.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm not gonna vote on the battle. Even though I think Deluzional won, Cel-c-us will just say I'm voting against him. But honestly, Cel, your flow sucked compared to her. The funny thing is that you keep on battling female MCs because you think you have a chance...and then you still lose.

Deluzional...Typcee was just giving you criticism and you got all pissed. You can't do that, especially when he voted for you. And don't listen to Cel-c-us, he just wants to have to cybersex with you.

Oct 4, 2002
Stealth said:
Deluzional...Typcee was just giving you criticism and you got all pissed. You can't do that, especially when he voted for you. And don't listen to Cel-c-us, he just wants to have to cybersex with you.

**coffs** ... no, i didn't get 'pissed'... an yea... i realize he is giving me criticism... i'd rather have kats real opnions about my shit then just going along with that the next man said. i respect 'Typecee's opinion... everyone doesn't think the same... an thats fine... tho, he needa calm the fuck down on that 'bitch' shit he tryna come at me with... other than that... i have NO problem with him.

**laff's @ 'your' cel-c-us comment**

no... i dont think so....

N

Napalm

Paqu your sorry quit rapping Iam going to take you out after class. I have had with you thinking you can actually rap give it up.

NAPALM