Caught this dude masturbating at my work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thefacemelterfl said:
so to update this, apparently somebody else had also caught dude a couple days before and did tell on him.
see thats what i mean, this aint dudes first time doing that. hes doing it repeatedly and in instances where people can catch him, fuck working with someone like that.

you never know what the fuck a dude like that is doing with public tools, or what hes jerking off on, and you work in a medical area, those places need to be sanitary in all instances...

thats why im like, kneeling down? at what?

medical centers dont have the most comfortable floors

dude is a nutcase and needed to get kicked out

much less a woman catching him what if she would have screamed and he grabbed her? you cant have perverts that cross the line at your work

my homegirl works at a sex shop..they jerk off in the back room all the time..if thats what you wanna do..go to them type of places

Oct 8, 2007
Gas One said:
see thats what i mean, this aint dudes first time doing that. hes doing it repeatedly and in instances where people can catch him, fuck working with someone like that.

you never know what the fuck a dude like that is doing with public tools, or what hes jerking off on, and you work in a medical area, those places need to be sanitary in all instances...

thats why im like, kneeling down? at what?

medical centers dont have the most comfortable floors

dude is a nutcase and needed to get kicked out

much less a woman catching him what if she would have screamed and he grabbed her? you cant have perverts that cross the line at your work

my homegirl works at a sex shop..they jerk off in the back room all the time..if thats what you wanna do..go to them type of places
Very very true. The floor's definately not comfortable.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Gas One said:
you shoulda made that bitch pay you

i know you have a 12 hour job, but you shoulda took all her money too.
prostitution is just a word, ask everyones girlfriend who posts on craigslist
naw, now that you mention it, it was good i didnt fuck her

or i woulda killed my selfesteem,

nawwwwwwww

i shoulda fucked the ugly ho, no prostitution tho

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
thefacemelterfl said:
yeah he did it again, that was the time i caught him. a female employee caught him a couple days before me.
that fuckers hoping to get caught, hes got some fantasy cooked up where hes whackin it in the office and 4 young girls pop in and all turned on by it

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
damn, you should report the dude, i remember my old health teacher used to jack off to the puberty videos, i remember we all fell pretty uncomfortable from just being around him

Irvine middle school, Santa Ana

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
damn, you should report the dude, i remember my old health teacher used to jack off to the puberty videos, i remember we all fell pretty uncomfortable from just being around him

Irvine middle school, Santa Ana
LOL wtf? While you were watching it in class?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
naw, now that you mention it, it was good i didnt fuck her

or i woulda killed my selfesteem,

nawwwwwwww

i shoulda fucked the ugly ho, no prostitution tho
check this out tho
you can make a ugly bitch do anything

keep that in mind
make that bitch cook for you before you hit

then she know she gotta do somethin for you off top every time

take her to the grocery store make her buy liquor or beer and put the change in your pocket.

this way every time she hit you...she knows she gotta cash out somehow to get fucked...dont be nice to a ugly bitch keep it real..let that bitch know she ugly and you got other options so what it do?

if none of these are options just make her big gulp for the rest of her life

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i caught my gym teacher beatin off in the gym one day right after class everyone left and i had to come back and get a probation slip signed there was like 3 of us we walked in and hes beatin off, this fool always chose the girls to do shit for a reward like run to something an back or pushups, sit ups, jumping jacks all that, he would give em like 5 bucks or some pizza cus his fat ass was always eatin