Caught this dude masturbating at my work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
I woulda been clownin the sick fuck...seriously dude has problems jerkin it at work... haha wtf....cant wait till he gets home...reminds me of when I was watchin some talk show that some guy on there who collected security tapes of employees doin some fucked up shit at work, and this one dude got caught doin the same shit, but into someones food...lol mighta been your co worker

Dec 29, 2006
daluvlymel said:
i was in frisco and walked into a bathroom at a mcdonalds n saw two guys in the stall. one was actually on the job! i really quickly walked out,,,really grossed out!
what was you doen walking in the mens bathroom in da 1st place!!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
one time i was a kid...2 years ago, 16 on an 12 hour job, well, there was this ugly girl there,

i was really tired, but i was feeling horny as hell, she was fuckin ugly, she kept rubbing my fingers on her nipples, well, i was confused,

should i risk it? should i fuck the ugly girl?

well, i didnt... i tought it would lower my self esteem if i fucked her,
but to this day i still wonder, what if? i had fucked the ugly girl
Dana Dane's Fantasy copyright 2007

Nov 1, 2004
48turffin said:
I woulda been clownin the sick fuck...seriously dude has problems jerkin it at work... haha wtf....cant wait till he gets home...
lol i remember there being a thread on siccness where a bunch of people admitted to wacking off at work or while driving. I wonder how many people talking shit in this thread slipped up and posted in that...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
one time i was a kid...2 years ago, 16 on an 12 hour job, well, there was this ugly girl there,

i was really tired, but i was feeling horny as hell, she was fuckin ugly, she kept rubbing my fingers on her nipples, well, i was confused,

should i risk it? should i fuck the ugly girl?

well, i didnt... i tought it would lower my self esteem if i fucked her,
but to this day i still wonder, what if? i had fucked the ugly girl
Dana Dane's Fantasy copyright 2007
you shoulda made that bitch pay you

i know you have a 12 hour job, but you shoulda took all her money too.
prostitution is just a word, ask everyones girlfriend who posts on craigslist