Caught this dude masturbating at my work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
whatever. the only time ive ever got on my knees in my life was to pray to god. and i believe in the devil x500 times more than god.

that sounds like im jacking off to god.
i dont think god likes that type of thing, IMO, and youll probably catch thunderbolts for it

if youre seriously seeking new and invigorating ways to jerk off, you more than likely need to conjure up a woman.

"yo lets see what jerking off with one leg up is like yo"

get dude fired

and to explain the "food" comment....im guessing the guy works at school since he said "school is long over"....... aka 'school lunch'..sounds like son was making the spaghetti sauce a day early to me

kneeling and jerking off dont add up

even jerking off in a school is lightweight pedophilia to me especially if youre a teacher

niggas gotta sit down in a class where you be kneelin and jerkin off in...fuck that..if i had a kid hed be gone....othwerwise id pretty much just clown the holy shit out of him until he quit the job

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Gas One said:
and to explain the "food" comment....im guessing the guy works at school since he said "school is long over"....... aka 'school lunch'..sounds like son was making the spaghetti sauce a day early to me

kneeling and jerking off dont add up
LOL

and dude slappin' his meat off to the classroom environment is pretty messed up...

Mar 18, 2006
thefacemelterfl said:
A medical school
you tell on that foll his bullshit excuse will be "i was getting medical samples" for a project im was working on.

then hes going find where you live,break in your house at 3 in the morning,tie you up and dump his "medical samples" on you.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Gas One said:
more importantly is this question:

who the fuck kneels to jerk off?

in my 28 years of life, i dont ever think ive jacked of kneeling.

what exactly is the purpose of that? was there food underneath him?

i say get him kicked out

fucking kneeling weirdo
rofl

Apr 14, 2003
Gas One said:
more importantly is this question:

who the fuck kneels to jerk off?

in my 28 years of life, i dont ever think ive jacked of kneeling.

what exactly is the purpose of that? was there food underneath him?

i say get him kicked out

fucking kneeling weirdo
Gas, are you okay?
Tellin someone to snitch.....hahhaaha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
were talking about a guy in a medical school jerking off on his knees though

there are two instances when snitching is okay (not to the police), IMO

gay people, and sexual perverts/predators.

for instance. if two gay guys are on the beach giving eachother blowjobs with wreckles abandon where kids are present, opting to not beat the hell out of them, ill probably hit the lifeguard like, ay yall need to take care of blow-n-go over there...

if i wont put my hands on you, ill call someone.
and i wont touch either of those two.

snitching is calling the cops...not really tellin ya supervisor this nigga is shake-and-baking in the labratory on bended knee..

do that shit at home...not in public places

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
one time i was at the dmv tryin to get my id to get a decent job,

so, i went to go wash my hands, got inside the restroom, heard some weird noises coming from the toilet box or whatever,

i ignore them and mind my own business..

after a few moans, i look down and see someone kneeling, dude is probably throwing up or something

keep washing my hands, then i see two 18 year olds come out, one wiping his mouth

i very calmly... stop washing my hands, dont make any eye contact,
and leave the restroom as if nothing ever happened