Cash from Money Gang was shot... RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
damn just heard it..T.I.P Cash..my condolences to all his family, friends, and fans man..this is fucked up another one gone.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
thats fucked. youll be missed cash. i didnt know dude personally but the past few years he's been in my cd changer almost always. he had a very unique style and it is too bad someone had to take his life. he had a bright feature. R.I.P

Apr 8, 2004
Juss was bumpin that Money Gang shit and that Rydah J Klyde--What's Really Thizzin.
On that What's Really Thizzin track #7 wit Cash, Rydah, & Keak, Johnny Cash said--"STACKIN MY CHIPS--SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE NONE--SITTIN ON THE STRIP ALL NIGHT TIL I MAKE SOME".
(Kinda sound like that's probably what happened to him. He was posted tryna get money and some grimey niggas came at him. Fucked up but that's what's goin on all across America)
On that cut he also said--"I SLIDE WIT MY HAT BENT--WEED IN THE AIR-- HELL NAW I AIN'T MAD--BITCH PLEASE--IMMA PLAYER"
Yeah that nigga was raw. Too Bad He Gone.

Mar 10, 2007
another young life takin....aint the first and damm sho aint the last...niggaz aint got no value for life no more....and the cold part is this shit happens every day across america...niggaz need to wake the fuk up and realize what lifes about....takin care of they families and there community...not gettin money by sellin poison to there own pplz and killin eachother over pitty ass shit...its sad that us minorities got to live this way, were all livin threw the same strugglez so we should all be tryin to help eachother climb out this pit hole called poverty...but instead we fall right into the plan and keep findin different ways to seperate our selves from one another(for instance gangs,witch side of the city ur from,witch part of the country ur from)its all about divide and concour...as long as we stay divided and not together in this bitch we gonna stay at the bottom...and that leaves little hope for the future of our children and our pplz...this bullshits got to stop