Cash from Money Gang was shot... RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
ValleyPainProduct said:
i think that article is emphasizing the connection wit Mac Dre way too much.....seems like they are tryin to make THIZZ and Dre look bad or somethin......not mention rap music in general........
RIP Ca$h mane shits fukked up! But yeah the media seems to cover shit like this only when its related to something bad like when Dre died all tha news stations kept bringin up tha "Romper Room" robbery charges n shit like thats all he was known for....tha medias hella gay...

Jun 6, 2006
i always figured he would be around,seen and spoke to him a few times,actually lil bit mo then that (off / on) neva really holla'd at him about my dvd project cuz i figured he would always be around especially since i have klydes main line of contact...shit is just terrible

May 12, 2002
dope.st
For the don't knows who said they hadn't heard Cash before... I just threw together a bunch of hot verses he did in a little 7 minute cut, it ain't nothin but some of em are less well known freestyles so hopefully it's a nice tribute.

Johnny Cash - Dope Sixteens.mp3

And oh yeah... since a few people was doing it, I did a R.I.P. graphic for dude too, it really caught me cold this shit as his flow to me was serious talent that should have blown up, gotta pay tribute to that...

Nov 4, 2006
Gas One said:
wow..

moving along..

i mean sure, id like to ask was it over some d-boy shit or what cuz gettin shot 2 times in the head in a parking lot of an apt means it was some shit...

only reason i aint ask all that is cuz its really none of my fuckin business...so lets leave all that out of this cuz its probably obvious this is some street shit

more or less out of respect for those who ride with him
what difference does it make if it was over some "d-boy" shit! this man lost his fucking life and and you are trying to make trivia out of this situation. im pretty sure when he is eulogized the loved ones aint trying to examine the so-called d-boy aspect of this mans life.

Feb 4, 2005
DJ Rob Fernandes said:
For the don't knows who said they hadn't heard Cash before... I just threw together a bunch of hot verses he did in a little 7 minute cut, it ain't nothin but some of em are less well known freestyles so hopefully it's a nice tribute.

Johnny Cash - Dope Sixteens.mp3

And oh yeah... since a few people was doing it, I did a R.I.P. graphic for dude too, it really caught me cold this shit as his flow to me was serious talent that should have blown up, gotta pay tribute to that...

nice mix, Cash was only just getting started, RIP.

Aug 5, 2002
damn RIP Ca$h mang....another bay rapper gone...like alot have said that money gang cd stood out from the thizz cd's....dude had somthin goin...condolences to his family and friends...

@dj rob,
nice graphix & quickmix tribute.

peace,
Dubl-Z