Cash from Money Gang was shot... RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dizzleizdatruth said:
what difference does it make if it was over some "d-boy" shit! this man lost his fucking life and and you are trying to make trivia out of this situation. im pretty sure when he is eulogized the loved ones aint trying to examine the so-called d-boy aspect of this mans life.
didnt i already state that its none of my business and thats why i didnt ask? leave the arguing out of this thread lets stick to rip's and good words for the dude.. thanks in advance

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
From SFGate.com

Richmond rapper's slaying could be part of string of hip-hop violence

Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Saturday, March 31, 2007

(03-31) 12:44 PDT VALLEJO -- Johnny Castaneda, the Richmond man killed in a shooting at a Vallejo apartment complex, was better known as "Johnny Ca" and "Tha Fast Gunna," a 25-year-old rising rapper and protege of slain rapper Mac Dre.

Castaneda died at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek after being removed from life support, according to the Contra Costa County coroner's office, which declined to specify his time of death.

He was gunned down Thursday; Vallejo police have remained tight-lipped about their investigation and would not discuss why Castaneda might have been killed.

Castaneda's slaying is reverberating through the hip-hop world and fueled speculation that it might be the latest in a string of killings that began with the November 2004 shooting death of Vallejo rapper Andre "Mac Dre" Hicks, 34, in Kansas City. At least three people have been killed in retaliatory shootings since then.

"T.I.P HOMIE U WIT DRE NOW," read one message on Castaneda's MySpace page. The "T" in "T.I.P." refers to Thizz Entertainment, the record label Hicks founded and Castaneda recorded for.

"Thizz" at one point referred to taking the party drug Ecstasy but now refers broadly to the hyphy party and dance trend. Hyphy is a derivative of "hyper," and while a dozen people will give you a dozen definitions, most revolve around letting go of inhibitions and getting a little crazy.

Vallejo police responded about 10:25 a.m. Thursday to reports of a shooting at the Sereno Village apartment complex, 750 Sereno Dr.

Castaneda had been shot repeatedly when police found him in the parking lot. He was flown to John Muir Medical Center. His death is Vallejo's sixth homicide this year.

It was the second slaying at Sereno Village this year. Ely Griffin, 29, was shot dead in the parking lot there Jan. 3. Two suspects, Mario Mathews, 21, and Arthur Fitzgerald Appling Jr., 18, face charges in that case.

Hicks was killed Nov. 1, 2004, in Kansas City in what police said was the result of a financial dispute. Six months later, a San Francisco rap promoter nicknamed "Mac Minister" and a friend avenged Hicks in Las Vegas in May 2005 by firing 33 shots at two Kansas City men, rapper Anthony "Fat Tone" Watkins, 22, and Jermaine Akins, 22 -- a fugitive from federal cocaine-selling charges, police said.

Rap promoter Andre "Mac Minister" Dow and Jason Mathis have been indicted on murder charges in that case.

In November 2005, Lee Danae Laursen, a 21-year-old call girl who was in Las Vegas with Dow and Mathis -- and a possible witness to the slayings of Watkins and Akins -- turned up dead in Fairfield. She'd been shot in the head two days after Dow and Mathis were indicted, authorities said. Her Saturn sedan, which Laursen had been driving, was later found burning in Richmond.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
STASHMagazine said:
Six months later, a San Francisco rap promoter nicknamed "Mac Minister" and a friend avenged Hicks in Las Vegas in May 2005 by firing 33 shots at two Kansas City men, rapper Anthony "Fat Tone" Watkins, 22, and Jermaine Akins, 22 -- a fugitive from federal cocaine-selling charges, police said.
what the fuck?

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i don't know, but this is what i read in an interview with him after he got washed

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=202634&highlight=minister

West Coast Rydaz: What was your relationship with Mac Dre like?

Mac Minister: You know, see me and him never really had a relationship. I done seen him a few places. He from Vallejo, so he really wasn't my cup of tea like that. I loved what he was doing, talent was talent and you gotta acknowledge that. You gotta acknowledge somebody that's really got the ability to address the public in the manner that he addressed the public. But as far as the personal relationship, we never had none of that. I didn't go to his funeral. I wasn't present there. When you put stuff in the media and they see it in the news tend to believe it until the facts come out. Just like they say 'you a rapist.' You gonna have to prove that shit if they put you all on the news talkin about you a rapist! That's just how it go man. They use the media to convict, they use it to stress you, to have you pressured. Pressure bust a pipe and make water rush up a hill!
lol @ "mac minister avenged mac dre's death"... muthafuckas LOVE fuckin up the facts.

::