Cars that douche bags drive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JasonZ

EricJasonZABARKES
Mar 20, 2009
Eugene, Oregon
Tell me I'm lying. I'm talking about straight wetbacks. Not the latin-american folks. Even my latin boys be calling them wetbacks. Sorry I hurt your feelings, wetback.

These fools would put them shitty ass spoilers on any car. It's a fact. I even seen one on a Benz.
Wetback? Who cares what your dumbass white washed 'latin' friends call them. That is all of sudden supposed to make it acceptable for you to say it? Fucking homo, you're the same faggot that is always making those gay suspect post. Tell me I'm lying...

Apr 8, 2005
i havent seen it posted and cant get a pic right now

but miata's are always driven by either preppy stupid bitchs, or fat balding middle aged men that barely fit into them

G

Goodfella

any guy who drives a big ass truck/suv and never tows/hauls anything with it is a douche in my book

chicks who drive big ass trucks and don't use them for what they're for are pretty lame as well

urban cowboys with "cowboy up" stickers....can't stand'em!!

mini coopers are dope...i'd rock one

...and miatas are just straight up fruity!!

Feb 6, 2009
any guy who drives a big ass truck/suv and never tows/hauls anything with it is a douche in my book

chicks who drive big ass trucks and don't use them for what they're for are pretty lame as well

urban cowboys with "cowboy up" stickers....can't stand'em!!

mini coopers are dope...i'd rock one

...and miatas are just straight up fruity!!
agreed....but instead of the mini cooper i'd take this