Cars that douche bags drive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I have, but it was more about emissions than the ride itself. I rolled up to the gas station to fill up my rx7 (v8) and I was joking about how my gas goes like nothing (thristy v8 + smaller gas tank).. and he was bring up that I wont pass emissions. i told him we dont in my town, there are no emissions. he seemed pretty upset for some reason.
RX7 have V8's??? Thought they had 1.3L rotary engines...

*edit just say you put a 350 in your RX7, thats pretty sick, how does it run???

Jul 29, 2008
RX7 have V8's??? Thought they had 1.3L rotary engines...

*edit just say you put a 350 in your RX7, thats pretty sick, how does it run???
yeah its a conversion. Building a SBC 350 is cheaper, way cheaper than 1.3 rotary... and last longer (IMO). anyone with a SA22 (1st gen) and FC3s (2nd gen) usually have a rebuilt motor. Once the apex seals go out, you pretty much have to pull out the motor and rebuild.

in the NW, the only place local that sells parts was Atkins Rotary... and they do fukd up work and rip off people. Even their friends.

Jul 29, 2002
Tell me I'm lying. I'm talking about straight wetbacks. Not the latin-american folks. Even my latin boys be calling them wetbacks. Sorry I hurt your feelings, wetback.

These fools would put them shitty ass spoilers on any car. It's a fact. I even seen one on a Benz.

not cool..........whatever the fuck you jump out of you still a mark puto!!!!