CAR WINDOW WAS SMASHED/ PROPERTY STOLEN (SJPD.911 IS A JOKE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
AROUND 9PM ON MY WAY HOME 4RM WORK DECIDED 2 DROP BY MY MOMS PAD, NOTICED MY LIL CUZZINS RIDE PARKED ON SIDEWAY / AS I WALK IN SHES JUST ABOUT 2 LEAVE AND NOT A MINUTE LONGER SHE COMES BACK INSIDE CRYING THAT HER CAR WINDOW WAS SMASHED AND HER PURSE WAS MISSING, SO I HOP IN MY CAR AND CIRCLE AROUND THA BLOCC AND SEE IF I SEE ANY1 MOST LIKELY SOME A GUY WIT A PURSE...LOL ....NO LUCK...
(MOST LIKELY HAPPENED A FEW MINUTES AFTER I WENT IN MY MOMS PAD)

SO MY MOM CALLED 911, SHE TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED
AND THEY ASKED IF THERE WAS ANY KIND OF WEAPON / EVIDENCE LEFT BEHIND SO I CHECCED AND I SAID NO.....

SINCE THERE WAS NO WEAPON OR EVIDENCE LEFT BEHIND THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHIN THEY CAN DO!!!!!! THEY DIDNT EVEN SEND NO COPS TO CHECC THA AREA...........

WHAT A FUCCEN JOKE!!!!!!

FUCC THE SJPD !!!!!!!!!!

Mar 9, 2006
MY CUZZIN WAS MOSTLY MAD BOUT HER PURSE BEING STOLEN (PURSE $600) WIT HER WALLET / CREDIT CARDS / ETC. INSIDE....

she got a estimate for the window (2007 honda accord 4dr) $150 including labor

thats fuccing cheap i got a crack on my driver side window and paid over $390 to get it replaced

Jun 3, 2006
MY CUZZIN WAS MOSTLY MAD BOUT HER PURSE BEING STOLEN (PURSE $600) WIT HER WALLET / CREDIT CARDS / ETC. INSIDE....

she got a estimate for the window (2007 honda accord 4dr) $150 including labor

thats fuccing cheap i got a crack on my driver side window and paid over $390 to get it replaced
600 bucks?....president payed his mom next months rent in advance

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
What was the police supposed to do..console your cousin...would that have helped, or maybe form a task force that would costs thousands of dollars with the slim chance they could catch the thief...spend thousands more in the court systems for a slim chance of conviction and still your cousin would be no better off then she is now. I personaly think if she left her purse in her car she deserved it for being a moron....maybe its a lesson learned.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
So lemme get this straight

You called 911 cause of a broken window?

Did you expect a SWAT team to show up jumpin out of a helicopter...with CSI taping off the perimeter ,maybe Ice T would jump out and start knockin on doors with Lennie Briscoe demanding witnesses to come forward?

Maybe we should start up a donation campaign so your poor sister does have to go through life without a $600 purse?

LEMME ASK YOU THIS....why the fuck is she leavin a $600 purse in the car exposed for?
My cell phone cost $200 and I won't leave that shit exposed in the car when I'm not in it.

I am Dr. Dirt E. Needlez, my diagnosis is that your sister suffered from Havingtoomuchmoneytospendondumbshit-itis which cause her develop Stupidity, and it appears as though my clinical street psychologist has started an action plan to cure her of one or both of these diseases....

The only surefire way to cure her though is to gently slap her in the back of the head while repeating the phrase "thafuckyoudothatfordumbass?"

And 911 is meant for emergencies, that are in progress
Actual emergencies
Murders,rapes,serious robberies and kidnappings

Or, just for snitching

Most folks in SJ would have chalked it as a loss and kept moving, you chose to call 911. Hope some dying individual didn't get a busy signal due to "your emergency"

Have a bad day.