Captain America Has A Nervous Breakdowwn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
i still don't get it when i here about silly celerity shit like this. One minute your a nobody,and the next thing you know, you are the hottest fucking trend online, your worth $MILLLLLLLLLLIONS$, groupies, free drugs, cars, houses, etc....and you can't handle it......what a little bitch.
by Coco George
Is Captain America Chris Evans 'headed for a nervous breakdown'?
June 15, 2012 03:50 PM EDT
Chris Evans has spoken before of his apprehension about taking the role of Captain America and how he gets stressed dealing with the press. But now things have gotten so bad that his friends fear he's actually "headed for a nervous breakdown."

"Chris is fine when he's working on a movie set, but all the other stuff—the meetings, the press interviews, being asked to talk before a group—just cripple him," a "friend" tells The National Enquirer. "He's left events and even auditions, running away in a cold sweat."

In fact, Chris has sought therapy for his problems, but he's "dreading" the upcoming Captain America and Avengers sequels.

"We fear Chris is going to have a nervous breakdown when he should be his happiest," The Enquirer's snitch says, while "another pal" adds, "Chris still finds himself losing it at the most crucial times."

Given that Chris has spoken openly about his problems, The Enquirer's report is really not surprising, although hopefully he's not actually about to have a nervous breakdown. Good for Chris for seeking therapy and not turning to drugs or alcohol (although there have been rumors about that), like many people do. Hopefully therapy helps and his anxieties don't end up costing him his career, because he seems like a decent guy (and it's hard to imagine anyone else looking that good in the Captain America costume).

What do you think? Is Chris Evans "headed for a nervous breakdown"? Should he take some much-needed time off soon? Sound off in the comments!

Nov 7, 2006
even if he was feeling pressured maybe his friends should have his back instead of trying to run to magazines to make a quick buck. if i was famous i would never make new friends for this exact reason. i'd just bang groupie hoes and keep all my original friends close. I learned alot watching entourage haha

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'd say his friends should shut the fuck up because they are making him look bad.

I bet they're not even talking to a real friend of his, but someone who knows someone who knows someone, who knows him. lol It's the National Inquirer... that's how they, and other gossip "news" companies work.