Cant get a hotel room....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
let her suck your balls till you drop em!

lol....im playin, i just remember doin this too....

i was kicked out but i use to ditch all the time an talk with this girl that still went to high school....i finially got her to go out wit me then we started fuckin like crazy....she would ditch an her neighbor would pick us up and we would go to her house an jus fuck ALL DAY....shit was cool....then one day her mom an dad came home early from vacation or somethin....i ran into the back yard with my pants around my knees an hit the fence into the front yard....they seen me an thought i came from next door so i asked them for some kool aid....shit was hilarious when she formally introduced me in the next couple months to come..

memories

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
seriously....i duno, its up to mainly her man. if she is REALLY ready and its either he or your first, dont do it anywhere. make it a memory she will at least appreciate even after she dumps your ass for asking where to have sex on the internet....LOL.

im playin again man.

id say jus wait till she gets car an sneak her to your pad

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
man if it was me id find a way...shit if u cant find a way u dont deserve to fuck PERIOD! real chop!

there just some things u dont ask lol...thats like asking hey man i got some weed but i cant find no papers.. u make it happen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.