Can someone explain to me......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Why on EARTH, folks voted to put a 1%er in office, who is now assembling the richest cabinet in the history of histories? SO let me get this straight: people would rather have a bunch of corporate drones and billionaires running the country, than politicians? How is one better than the other? Im not gonna say that politicians are legit, but at least they understand the game. These guys? They know money, exploitation, and greed. How does that help? Do they understand "the plight" of the common worker...you know, the folks that ate his BS up on the campaign trail? I feel like people just wanted to come out of the biggot closet and call people niggers for 4-8 years, rather than actually understand what they are facing.

Becareful what you wish for America....cus you got it.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Who Knows Who Can Do What Till They Do It. Making Big Ass Assumptions, Leads to Big Ass Mistakes. Let's Keep Saying One President Will Do It (Not) And Let's Say A Formula Of President To President Will Corporate This Nation To Existing As The Greatest Again.

But Fuck Trump, I Don't Know Him, I Don't Know Who Really Does But His Family And Friends. So Why We Keep Talking Like We Have The Guy All In Our Shoestrings, Like We Have Impeccable Knowledge Of Him. Anyone Can Turn Into The Next American Badass With A Right Cause And Show Sign Of Not Being A Pussy.

Maybe We Format A Better Blueprint For A Nation For Those Who Want So Much Drastic Change, As Though People Say Ours Is By Ourselves The Most Formidable. Maybe The Process Is, The Procession Of People. That's All You Get When You Say Your Nation Is Strong But Really Really Is Weak.

2 Cor12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me.

So This Blueprint We Have Already Is On Morality Or Freedom? Freedom Which The Settlers Came But I'm Sure Their Hearts Weren't Set On Immoral Standard At All Either. Let's Be As Moral As We Can? Let's Be As Free As We Can? I Don't Know What It Was Built On, But That's All I Hear Is This Is The Land Of Freedom.

I Find True Liberty In A Walk With Christ, Trump Or Anybody Can Too.

Jah Bless

Last edited:
I don't understand how some people still believe this entire thing is fixed. Look up pizza gate these politicians are a bunch of elite satanic child molesters. Nothing you can really do about it but expose them and wake as many ppl up as possible without getting yourself killed.
I really hate all those sickos elite or not.. and their nasty cheese pizza...

As far as getting killed.. I've been dead once already..
It was quite liberating .. you might think of it as Therapy

ha ha aha ha ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Who Knows Who Can Do What Till They Do It. Making Big Ass Assumptions, Leads to Big Ass Mistakes. Let's Keep Saying One President Will Do It (Not) And Let's Say A Formula Of President To President Will Corporate This Nation To Existing As The Greatest Again.

But Fuck Trump, I Don't Know Him, I Don't Know Who Really Does But His Family And Friends. So Why We Keep Talking Like We Have The Guy All In Our Shoestrings, Like We Have Impeccable Knowledge Of Him. Anyone Can Turn Into The Next American Badass With A Right Cause And Show Sign Of Not Being A Pussy.

Maybe We Format A Better Blueprint For A Nation For Those Who Want So Much Drastic Change, As Though People Say Ours Is By Ourselves The Most Formidable. Maybe The Process Is, The Procession Of People. That's All You Get When You Say Your Nation Is Strong But Really Really Is Weak.

2 Cor12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me.

So This Blueprint We Have Already Is On Morality Or Freedom? Freedom Which The Settlers Came But I'm Sure Their Hearts Weren't Set On Immoral Standard At All Either. Let's Be As Moral As We Can? Let's Be As Free As We Can? I Don't Know What It Was Built On, But That's All I Hear Is This Is The Land Of Freedom.

I Find True Liberty In A Walk With Christ, Trump Or Anybody Can Too.

Jah Bless
God Bless! Peace to the homiez and stuff like that

May 9, 2002
America deserves Trump
This is what i think about, when I see "Trump MAGA!!!!" posts on Twitter:

Can't be any worse than the last 8 years......
LOL...you say that now.

Hillary would not have been any better.
She was the lesser of the two evils, but not by much. I didnt want her there either.

I don't understand how some people still believe this entire thing is fixed. Look up pizza gate these politicians are a bunch of elite satanic child molesters. Nothing you can really do about it but expose them and wake as many ppl up as possible without getting yourself killed.
Take off the tinfoil hat, please....

People have always been easy to herd and manipulate. They think they are taking a stand when they form an opinion or belief when really they are only standing in the options given to them. Who gives them these options?
Bingo.