Can someone explain to me......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
fuck putting people in boxes and categorizing
democrat and republican is all an illusion
neither are for the people
Technically, its now left vs right more than anything.

But, as humans, thats the only way we can identify other people/things...by their differences from themselves, contrast.

Example: This person has darker skin than me, therefore they are X. X can be whatever they feel that person falls into, based on several factors...including experience/fear/ignorance.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Technically, its now left vs right more than anything.

But, as humans, thats the only way we can identify other people/things...by their differences from themselves, contrast.

Example: This person has darker skin then me, therefore they are X. X can be whatever they feel that person falls into, based on several factors...including experience/fear/ignorance.

we are all humans
we all need air, water, food, shelter, companionship

we don't need politicians and media throwing gas on the fire on this already fucked up country

Jun 21, 2016
Why on EARTH, folks voted to put a 1%er in office, who is now assembling the richest cabinet in the history of histories? SO let me get this straight: people would rather have a bunch of corporate drones and billionaires running the country, than politicians? How is one better than the other? Im not gonna say that politicians are legit, but at least they understand the game. These guys? They know money, exploitation, and greed. How does that help? Do they understand "the plight" of the common worker...you know, the folks that ate his BS up on the campaign trail? I feel like people just wanted to come out of the biggot closet and call people niggers for 4-8 years, rather than actually understand what they are facing.

Becareful what you wish for America....cus you got it.
Because people are idoits.
Judge him on what he does, not who he hires.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
You couldn't have voted for Hillary after she got caught lying under oath - and that is a minimum reason why.

I found it hilarious how she installed a glass ceiling in her HQ that she was going to break as a symbolic gesture for a woman getting into the White House - what an absolute MORON to be so confident about her chances of winning to do something like that.

Honestly - with the kind of people talent you have over there i am genuinely surprised you couldn't put forward 2 better candidates but with what you were working with you chose well.