Calstate007 Auctions!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
redrum - livin life of a hustla is straight fake

i dunno the other that he s selling but the redrum cd with the black n white front is not the OG 1st press.

Aug 18, 2002
after looking on rapmusicguide.com they all look legit, the only one that was different was the (d-moe million dollar mouthpiece) the back artwork is not the same as the one pictured
http://www.rapmusicguide.com/item/6709/DMoe_The_Million_Dollar_Mouthpiece.html

Yeah...bought this one in 2000 at the Ameoba Records on Haight St. in SF. The scans are from my old scanner at the time and pretty grainy. It may have been released again soon after with a barcode and possibly with a different traycard but not sure. Anyone in here know?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
is all the stuff he sells bootlegs? fuck i wish i knew about this, i bought 5 CDs from him.. never paid over $20 for any of them tho. the ones i bought were

redrum - livin da life of a hustla
gangsta dre - gang banging poetry the sequel
g-man & d-ray musical madness
bigg spank - keep it gang'y
d-moe - million dollar mouthpiece

i can post pics of them if anybody wants to see them
just be a little cautious when bidding on his classic rare 90's stuff on CD, and sac cds from the 90's that no one saw before '07!! Basically 90% of his shit is legit is far as I've seen.