CALLING OUT NAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
^^yea i agree, beat was dope, and imo is a classic diss tracc as well...and yea like other homie said it was over some foxy brown n dmx shit, but fucc it, it was his broad n she did him dirty so he took flight wit it.

"tryna snatch my bitch, you can have the bitch, two bitches gettin rich '

May 25, 2005
^^ no ones taking away the fact that overall its a dope track...but lyrically he aint saying anything great...anyone could put out a diss track saying "fuck him, fuck her, fuck so and so, and fuck them" he wasnt disecting them...just saying some i dont like you shit...

Mar 11, 2011
I thought the beat was vicious as fuck.

I thought the hook was coo

Lyrics were on point and delivery was phenomenal.

Like Slicc and them said tho makin a diss cuz Foxy Brown chose up...#datsout. Knocked the song from an all-time classic down to pretty dump. Streetz iz a Mutha has 4-5 songs that are still ridiculous to this day. I give it an XXL

Oct 15, 2005
the song was straight, overall the whole streets album still gets play... too me it's one of the last true southern cali hip hop albums that really felt westcoast.... But the track is one of the reasons I give kurrupt the side eye... If you notice he's one of them dudes that falls in luv with every broad he gets with, puts them on a record then ends up getting clowned.... homies a bit of a trick in my opinion, can't sleep on him lyrically though... just my opinion

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
WHEN I HEAR DISS TRACKS...

I FEEL THE BAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN SET AT "NO VASELINE" AND "DOLLARS AND CENTS".

CALLING OUT NAMES...DOESNT COME CLOSE TO EITHER.

BUT THATS JUST MY PERSPECTIVE...

OTHER THAN THAT... IT'S STILL A SOLID SONG

Jun 10, 2002
Calling out names was cool but I dont think anything can top No Vaseline because that song Ice Cube ripped everybody a new one and he wasnt just talking out of his ass like alot of these diss songs people drop he knew what he was talking about and that pretty much destroyed nwa. and another song people dont talk about much is Eazy E's what would you do because he was talking about some real shit and predicted Death Row was gonna go under and he was right.

Nov 18, 2010
I loved Kuruption! and Streetz when I was younger. Now I kinda think Kurupt can't rap for shit aside from DPG debut.

You salamander-ass caterpillar-ass mothafucka
Fake-ass busta-ass fake killa mothafucka

Compare that to any diss track east or west and it sounds like shit. I don't even mind the song but compared to shit like hit em up, dollaz & sense, ether. Hell I'd much rather listen to don diego or bay loc diss tracks at least they have substance.