Calling Out GAY-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
getlow415 said:
THEM DIE HARD GREW UP ON THE FIG SMOKED THEY FIRST BLUNT TO PLAYAZ N THE GAME
JT, I dont agree with some of the shit you have done, but god damn, you on point with this one. First time I ever smoked was to "Did You Get The Dank" back in 93.

Sep 9, 2003
It's funny that JT thinks that just because he made one good album he can try to make chumps of folks on the Siccness.
"Yeah, I jacked you for your scrill, but remember that hit I made?"

Downright pathetic.

Jan 20, 2003
Terrapatch said:
It's funny that JT thinks that just because he made one good album he can try to make chumps of folks on the Siccness.
"Yeah, I jacked you for your scrill, but remember that hit I made?"

Downright pathetic.
first of all u got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fuckin time doin all this shit. lol u fuckin loser. is this making u feel better by posting this up and not even affecting JT???? lol. u r downright pathetic, look at all the time u spend on here just talkin shit to JT behind some fuckin screen name. u wouldn't do this in person u fuckin pussy. i hate faggots like u. get a fuckin life and aim the hate at someone who actually has done something wrong to u. did JT make u buy those cd's??? all his new shit is tight, i don't know what u r trippin off.

and this goes out to all them weakass wannabe rappers on here. u don't know shit, u haven't sold over 100,000 cd's (actually it's waaaay more than that) but u haven't been thru the experiences that JT has. u haven't hooked up with no one big. u haven't done shit. JT has been around rappin and producing since like 91. what the fuck have u done in this game. the manual aint even going for 100 anymore, fuck who knows it's probably with one of those 4 packs or something. haha. all i gotta say is that JT has been successful and u haven't so what the fuck do u know, this aint at a direct person i have just been seing hella people posting shit like i knew that shit, or i know what the fuck is goin on. etc etc.

Aug 27, 2002
www.westwayz.com
Re: keep me flossin playas

BUT THEM DIE HARD GREW UP ON THE FIG SMOKED THEY FIRST BLUNT TO PLAYAZ N THE GAME FLIPPED THEY FIRST RIDE TO STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB MET THEY BABY MAMMA WHEN LIVE N DIRECT CAME OUT WENT TO THE SUMMER JAM KNOCKING LIVING KINDA LAVISH GOT KICKRD OUT THE HOUSE WHEN WHAT WE KNOWN FO HIT THE STREET ............. THEM CATS YOU CAN NEVER AFFECT BEACUSE WE ARE A PART OF THEIR LIVES JUST LIKE THERE A PART OF OUR LIVES REAL FUCKING TALK!!!!!

^^^^^^^

I never comment on other peoples business but Fig broke it down point blank right there!!!

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
KEEP ME PAID MY LOVELY HOE DRESSED IN WHITE!!!

i love this guy 15 packs over night !!!! i got to give you credit $375 more I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE !!!!!!!!! WWW.JTGETLOW.COM SHIIIIIT THIS GUY IS VAUABLE WWW.JTGETLOW.COM MORE LOOT WWW.JTGETLOW.COM KEEP EM COMING WWW.JTGETLOW.COM I MEAN I MEAN !! WWW.JTGETLOW.COM BY TONITE SHIIIT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PAY OFF MY BABY MAMA SO SHE'LL QUIT SWEATIN ME AND THIS AVENUE WIT MS TERRA IS JUST PERFECT!!!!

IM NOT A PIMP IN ANY FORM OF FASHION, BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY
" AINT NO MONEY LIKE HOE MONEY " CAUSE HOES GET MONEY FOR YOU WHILE YOUR SLEEP AND I COULD OF SWORE LAST NIGHT IT WAS ABOUT $1050 NOW ITS DAM NEAR $1500 ALL FROM THIS ONE THREAD LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN PULL IN BY LUNCH TIME MS TERRA DONT STOP TIL YOU GET ME MAJOR

YOUR THE PUBLICIST OF THE FUTURE KEEP THE PEOPLE UPDATED IM RIDING WIT YA TIL THE PAPER STOP FLOWING TODAYS GOAL MY LOVELY HOE IS 3000 VEIWS NOT A VEIW LESS OR YOUR SLEEPING IN THE DATSUN TONITE WIT SPANKY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2003
YEH YEH YEH!

haha sup homie whats crizzlin and sizzlin. Holla Back FUCK THA HATERS homey foreals I post my beats up on this sight saying RESPECT and I got nothing but haters writin shit back fuckin bitches....

May 24, 2003
Re: YEH YEH YEH!

mizacks said:
haha sup homie whats crizzlin and sizzlin. Holla Back FUCK THA HATERS homey foreals I post my beats up on this sight saying RESPECT and I got nothing but haters writin shit back fuckin bitches....

Whaddup hommie, yea forget them haterz keep getting ur beatz out there dogg, dont let no one stop ur hustle real shit everyone is all big behind a computer, face to face is a diffrent story heh, so theres no point to hate on someone on the fuckin net...

Sep 9, 2003
Re: KEEP ME PAID MY LOVELY HOE DRESSED IN WHITE!!!

getlow415 said:
i love this guy 15 packs over night !
JT, the only thing you've sold is wolf tickets. You sure are good at dodging the points. Facts sure do wreck a lying muthafuckas scheming, don't they? And you think this thread is giving you business? Man, once again, your punk ass has smoked WAAAAYYYYY too much D. Every time this thread is viewed you are exposed as a charlatan and a fake. Chump.

Jan 20, 2003
TheBayIsTheSco said:
first of all u got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fuckin time doin all this shit. lol u fuckin loser. is this making u feel better by posting this up and not even affecting JT???? lol. u r downright pathetic, look at all the time u spend on here just talkin shit to JT behind some fuckin screen name. u wouldn't do this in person u fuckin pussy. i hate faggots like u. get a fuckin life and aim the hate at someone who actually has done something wrong to u. did JT make u buy those cd's??? all his new shit is tight, i don't know what u r trippin off.

and this goes out to all them weakass wannabe rappers on here. u don't know shit, u haven't sold over 100,000 cd's (actually it's waaaay more than that) but u haven't been thru the experiences that JT has. u haven't hooked up with no one big. u haven't done shit. JT has been around rappin and producing since like 91. what the fuck have u done in this game. the manual aint even going for 100 anymore, fuck who knows it's probably with one of those 4 packs or something. haha. all i gotta say is that JT has been successful and u haven't so what the fuck do u know, this aint at a direct person i have just been seing hella people posting shit like i knew that shit, or i know what the fuck is goin on. etc etc.
once again read that! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.