call of duty 4 beta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
is it just me or does it take forever to get a game going...i havent even played it yet cuz both times i went to play the team slayer type game it was taking forever an none eve joined the room so i just turned off my x box cuz i got mad

May 1, 2003
sNEAK 70sEV said:
is it just me or does it take forever to get a game going...i havent even played it yet cuz both times i went to play the team slayer type game it was taking forever an none eve joined the room so i just turned off my x box cuz i got mad
that happened with me in the beginning...got nada. turned it off and came back later...and it was up! it is the Beta though...so some kinks need to be worked out.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
KiLlAKr0nIc said:
^thats 1 reason why i didnt like cod..

gow much better.i think the 2nd one will be sick.comes out soon.but nonetheless cd 4 will be sick also.

Just so you know, nothing at all has been announced whatsoever about a possible Gears of War 2. Epic is currently working on Unreal Tournament 3, which won't be released until later in this year.

I doubt we will see GoW2 until at the very least Holiday 2008.

Jun 24, 2005
I suck at it, but I don't care. A few friends and I will just fuck around and not even really try.

It's fun though and looks great.