call of duty 4 beta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
Masked Lemon said:
I am far from a camper...

Played this with my gf and Doberman the other day. He is really good at it, I am not. Had a fun time though.

If it were not for Gears of War...I would suck. The quick action and close combat experience really, really helped. The shot gun aint NO joke. Only thing I hate is the 1st person view. No left/right vision...and watching your back? You can forget about it. It's a gamble. When you enter a door. You have to decide...do I look left...or right when I enter? Patience in this game is a virtue. You go running in blind...and BBLLLLLLAMMMM! your dead.

Nov 7, 2002
Now that halo is out and i've got a chance to play it. It only makes me want to play COD4 more the beta is so fucking fun. Me and like five of my old socom clan buddies are already playing together on the beta. When the game drops its going to be 8v8 and the maps will be bigger so i cant wait its going to be the next socom for me even if it is 1st person. This game is the best out there and that just from me playing the beta to bad they are shuting it down sep. 30. Ill just play halo 3 or finish my MOH airbourne single player until COD4 drops.