California mass shooting: At least 12 killed at Thousand Oaks bar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
TIL that California CCW permits/licenses are accepted by 24 States but California does not acknowledge any other state's CCW permits/licenses.

Also only 0.031% of the population in California have a CCW permit/license.

By the way, in.case anyone not familiar with the law comes into the conversation, guns are prohibited In the State of California anywhere alcohol is served for consumption. This means the suspect committed a felony before he pulled the trigger of the weapon.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
By the way, in.case anyone not familiar with the law comes into the conversation, guns are prohibited In the State of California anywhere alcohol is served or consumed. This means the suspect committed a felony before he pulled the trigger of the weapon.
Wow I did not know that. This changes everything. If only the police was there to arrest him just before he pulled the trigger

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Wow I did not know that. This changes everything. If only the police was there to arrest him just before he pulled the trigger
No, what it means is that he, especially a veteran, knew what the law was. This was a criminal who committed a criminal act, not a law abiding citizen. Any criminal knows the rules- commit the crime do the time. Of course you would be the one to "pop out of hiding."

Enjoy.

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
No, what it means is that he, especially a veteran, knew what the law was. This was a criminal who committed a criminal act, not a law abiding citizen. Any criminal knows the rules- commit the crime do the time. Of course you would be the one to "pop out of hiding."

Enjoy.
So a criminal committing a criminal act is worse than a law abiding citizen committing a criminal act? This is good info man, you teach me lots of stuff!

Yea I’m enjoying myself. It’s all good

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
TIL that California CCW permits/licenses are accepted by 24 States but California does not acknowledge any other state's CCW permits/licenses.

Also only 0.031% of the population in California have a CCW permit/license.

By the way, in.case anyone not familiar with the law comes into the conversation, guns are prohibited In the State of California anywhere alcohol is served for consumption. This means the suspect committed a felony before he pulled the trigger of the weapon.

That’s ironic they prohibit a gun from anywhere alcohol is served but let u leave drunk driving a 2 ton weapon. Gun laws are redundant and appealing to law is a logical fallacy. “Don’t do drugs they are illegal” - someone who speeds around in a car putting other ppls lives at risk.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
That’s ironic they prohibit a gun from anywhere alcohol is served but let u leave drunk driving a 2 ton weapon. Gun laws are redundant and appealing to law is a logical fallacy. “Don’t do drugs they are illegal” - someone who speeds around in a car putting other ppls lives at risk.
Redundant? If we are going to speak about the letter of the law it isn't (and I for one am not pro law, but this was quite obvious to point out). While everyone may have a lead foot from time to time and has broken a speed limit law, not everyone who owns a gun has or is shooting innocent people, so that is why your comparison isn't really a good one.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So a criminal committing a criminal act is worse than a law abiding citizen committing a criminal act? This is good info man, you teach me lots of stuff!

Yea I’m enjoying myself. It’s all good
He wasn't a law abiding citizen, he was a criminal. We have been over this before, you have displayed in the past that analogies aren't your strong suit so I suggest keep it moving .

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Redundant? If we are going to speak about the letter of the law it isn't (and I for one am not pro law, but this was quite obvious to point out). While everyone may have a lead foot from time to time and has broken a speed limit law, not everyone who owns a gun has or is shooting innocent people, so that is why your comparison isn't really a good one.
Redundant was the wrong word to use, all I’m sayin is give everyone a gun and let them sort it out. My point with the car was if there’s a will there’s a way , and most ppl have a car but not a gun. I’m pro gun all day & from a red state , first gun I ever shot was a black powder 45.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Gunman last FB post

"I hope people call me insane...(laughing emojis)...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah...I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'..or 'keep you in my thoughts'...every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
DAVID LONG anagram VOID LAND

LAST TANGO - VOID LAND (BLOODY DANCE EP)
"Take me home to a better place / Don't leave me alone in this disgrace"

The missing G:

The Masonic letter G reminds us that our every act is done in the sight of the Great Architect of the Universe.

"By letters four and science five, this “G” aright doth stand, in due Art and Proportion; you have your answer, friend.”

The Letter G stands for "Geometry", which is the mathematical science upon which Architecture and Masonry were founded

IAN DAVID LONG anagram DIGLADIA(T)ION

VIOLENT DISPUTE OR COMBAT

anagram VANDAL INDIGO

VANDAL
A PERSON WHO DELIBERATELY DESTROYS OR DAMAGES PUBLIC OR PRIVATE PROPERTY

INDIGO
A BLUISH-PURPLE COLOR (think red and blue emergency lights)

Also, understand PARAPSYCHOLOGIST NANCY ANN TAPPE'S coined term INDIGO CHILDREN (might want to read Understanding Your Life Thru Color (1986))

"Tappe originally noted that one type of Indigo child (the "interdimensional child"), despite being seen as a bully, will lead new religions and philosophical beliefs."

11:24p post by LONG nka VANDAL INDIGO "It's too bad I won't get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it," the military veteran said in the post. "Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought....(expletive), life is boring so why not?"

Last edited: